ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, NanaMac said:

That is Tony77's list number for Exam No. 6601 C/R. I think they posted in the wrong topic OR forgot to mention that their number was for a different exam.

Hey guys sorry - I’m 6601 for C/R. Ignore me LOL. Sorry. 

14 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

I mean I’ve been keeping track of the list numbers for everyone so idk why you’re saying that 

I mean you are kind of torturing yourself in my opinion. What's your list number again? Isn't it in the 4000s? It may take longer than u want to hear even with all the current hiring.

Just now, beanz said:

I mean you are kind of torturing yourself in my opinion. What's your list number again? Isn't it in the 4000s? It may take longer than u want to hear even with all the current hiring.

You have a lot of opinions man, and you were lucky to get in.  you said that guy probably didn’t have to pick extra to make all that money and he actually WAS extra….so no offense but we’re a community here not here to push people out

Just now, STtoMTA said:

You have a lot of opinions man, and you were lucky to get in.  you said that guy probably didn’t have to pick extra to make all that money and he actually WAS extra….so no offense but we’re a community here not here to push people out

Huh? It's meant as advice. And u don't have to be extra to make overtime so idk what u talking about. But like i said, it isn't an attack just advice.

Just now, STtoMTA said:

HE WAS EXTRA LIST, look at the list man

Idk who u are talking about, but if i recall i was saying u don't have to be on the extra list to make extra money, which is true. Whether someone is extra or not doesn't change that fact. Lots of veterans with picked jobs kill it making overtime.

14 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

Not trying to push you out at all and is completely not what beanz and I are saying. However, you are giving the impression that you need to take a break from this.

1 hour ago, STtoMTA said:

U tagged beanz asking for his input then told him he has a lot of opinions? Everyone is going to get called im sure but if they’re right about your list number being so high maybe taking a break won’t be that bad. 

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’ve been reading a few of the past threads. Just wondering if anyone knows what list number they’re up to. I did email the employment center and Ms. Vargas who replied a few weeks ago and stated they are up 1625. Mine is 25XX. Please let me know. Thanks

48 minutes ago, cc1017 said:

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’ve been reading a few of the past threads. Just wondering if anyone knows what list number they’re up to. I did email the employment center and Ms. Vargas who replied a few weeks ago and stated they are up 1625. Mine is 25XX. Please let me know. Thanks

There's no way that number is updated.  I know they're up to the low 2000's for sure 

Hey all, number 2xxx here! I received the email last week asking me to complete the canvass which I submitted that Friday. Any idea what the timeframe for the next step is after emailing them back the canvass? I’m super excited to start this journey, especially since I was looking for a way out of teaching.

6 hours ago, Ricardo924 said:

Hey all, number  here! I received the email last week asking me to complete the canvass which I submitted that Friday. Any idea what the timeframe for the next step is after emailing them back the canvass? I’m super excited to start this journey, especially since I was looking for a way out of teaching.

I would edit out your list number 

On 8/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, Ricardo924 said:

Hey all, number 2xxx here! I received the email last week asking me to complete the canvass which I submitted that Friday. Any idea what the timeframe for the next step is after emailing them back the canvass? I’m super excited to start this journey, especially since I was looking for a way out of teaching.

Same here. My due date to send the email back was last Wednesday. My experience as a CR is drug test is next then they call you back for the medical but that was all pre covid. Wanted to get a timeframe as well when they will be calling for the drug test. 

47 minutes ago, Guts said:

Same here. My due date to send the email back was last Wednesday. My experience as a CR is drug test is next then they call you back for the medical but that was all pre covid. Wanted to get a timeframe as well when they will be calling for the drug test. 

Hey, what’s the first 2 digits of your list #? If you don’t mind me asking.