ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2021 at 5:51 PM, cc1017 said:

Hello everyone, I’m new here and I’ve been reading a few of the past threads. Just wondering if anyone knows what list number they’re up to. I did email the employment center and Ms. Vargas who replied a few weeks ago and stated they are up 1625. Mine is 25XX. Please let me know. Thanks

I’m 18** and I start Monday so it’s def not updated 

3 minutes ago, Ironbravo said:

So I cleared my medical hold today and they told me august 30th class is full and that I have to wait till the week of sept 6 to have my name restored to the certification for future hiring .

What’s the first two digits of your list # if you don’t mind me asking?

1 hour ago, Ironbravo said:

So I cleared my medical hold today and they told me august 30th class is full and that I have to wait till the week of sept 6 to have my name restored to the certification for future hiring .

When you are restored do you know if you keep your spot?  I mean will you be called first when a class opens?

8 minutes ago, kev2112 said:

When you are restored do you know if you keep your spot?  I mean will you be called first when a class opens?

IronBravo will be the senior most T/O of the next class barring anyone else who had deferred or was on medical hold as well. However, the people in the August class will be senior to him.

It doesn't matter when you are sworn in. Your list number dictates your seniority.

Just now, Jericho said:

IronBravo will be the senior most T/O of the next class barring anyone else who had deferred or was on medical hold as well. However, the people in the August class will be senior to him.

It doesn't matter when you are sworn in. Your list number dictates your seniority.

Also, If they said you have to wait til 9/6 to be recertified, the whole certification list is most likely being updated to call people for the September class I would guess

Just now, Jericho said:

Appreciate that info. I will be off medical hold around the third week of September. (I'm a week into the Cpap machine, and doing great)

10 minutes ago, AngelQ said:

Hey guys just got the call from Ms. Vargas about the time change this coming Tuesday from 7am to 3pm instead.  I just find it weird how I never received the email stating the time change when I've received all the previous emails.

You will find Transit is consistently inconsistent,

On 8/24/2021 at 9:23 AM, Ricardo924 said:

Hey all, number 2xxx here! I received the email last week asking me to complete the canvass which I submitted that Friday. Any idea what the timeframe for the next step is after emailing them back the canvass? I’m super excited to start this journey, especially since I was looking for a way out of teaching.

this is great news im  number 26xx! I think it's getting close for me too, hopefully. If you don't mind me asking, was the canvass letter sent in the mail or was it an email, and if so what email address was it from? I really dont want to miss it when my time comes. Thank you. 

23 minutes ago, BrooklynKam said:

Does anyone know how long we'll be there on the 31st? 

When the start time was 7am, I assumed we'd have an 8 hour day and I'm wondering if that's the case since we're starting at 3

Your days will almost always be 8 hours during schoolcar. So if you start at 3, you’ll end at 11pm. 

4 hours ago, MNB0205 said:

Hi Everyone!! List # 20**… I got the canvass email on 8/18/21. I was just wondering if anyone heard back yet. Or how long until the next step? Thank you all in advance. 

Naaa not yet I’m 21** , i was Hoping an update on that from someone else i received My canvass on 8/13/21… hopefully we’ll be the next session