ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

17 minutes ago, Steph said:

Yes I have that same email but I go in tomorrow at 6:30. Does anyone know if this is not medical or drug testing? Also do we have to fill out the same 14 page canvas letter again. I received a link for that as well. Also dress code business attire?

Im high 19xx 

thank you. 

I’ll see you tomorrow at 6:30 lol even though I have no idea who you are hahah 

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ay2924 said:

I am list number mid 19xx I haven’t received anything yet i went in for a Drug test on 8/6 i see people are being called passed me how is that possible?

Either you were sent a letter stating you were skipped due to the 1 in 3 rule or you need to contact Transit and ask what's going on.

29 minutes ago, Steph said:

My Uber is like 70 dollars I’m sure I can find a parking lot for cheaper then that. 

There's parking lots around just get there early might find a spot on the street if you're extremely lucky or just parking in a parking lot it'll be cheaper than 70 dollars.

14 minutes ago, Ay2924 said:

I am list number mid 19xx I haven’t received anything yet i went in for a Drug test on 8/6 i see people are being called passed me how is that possible?

This is the first time I’m going in, I’m guessing and someone stated is for drug testing. 

1 minute ago, Schecter said:

There's parking lots around just get there early might find a spot on the street if you're extremely lucky or just parking in a parking lot it'll be cheaper than 70 dollars.

Alright thanks planning to be around there like 5:30 just to look for parking. Driving commute is about 45 minutes for me. 

On 8/27/2021 at 2:27 PM, Jericho said:

IronBravo will be the senior most T/O of the next class barring anyone else who had deferred or was on medical hold as well. However, the people in the August class will be senior to him.

It doesn't matter when you are sworn in. Your list number dictates your seniority.

Who do you talk to about when it comes to your seniority number? I should be more senior than some in my class since my list number comes before there’s. 

44 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Who do you talk to about when it comes to your seniority number? I should be more senior than some in my class since my list number comes before there’s. 

The seniority numbers were just updated. So yours should have been updated as well

If there is still an issue you can call a few numbers.

Pick office number for T/O (718) 694-4292.

You can also contact a union rep. Try anyone on the TO list but Danny Hay. He's retiring. Zach is also out in Las Vegas for a union convention.

http://www.twulocal100.org/rto-contact-list

Edited by Jericho

4 hours ago, Steph said:

My Uber is like 70 dollars I’m sure I can find a parking lot for cheaper then that. 

I just looked it up. I didn’t think it would be $70. It’s the same for me. I’m coming from Staten Island. I’m going to do what you’re doing. Find a parking garage or something. That’s ridiculous $70.

11 minutes ago, MNB0205 said:

I just looked it up. I didn’t think it would be $70. It’s the same for me. I’m coming from Staten Island. I’m going to do what you’re doing. Find a parking garage or something. That’s ridiculous $70.

Most likely early morning Uber would be much cheaper then 70, but in the afternoon it would be expensive. Either way garage should be much cheaper then paying for two trips with Uber. 

5 hours ago, Jericho said:

The seniority numbers were just updated. So yours should have been updated as well

If there is still an issue you can call a few numbers.

Pick office number for T/O (718) 694-4292.

You can also contact a union rep. Try anyone on the TO list but Danny Hay. He's retiring. Zach is also out in Las Vegas for a union convention.

http://www.twulocal100.org/rto-contact-list

Thanks, my seniority number was updated like everyone else’s but now I’m further down in the list when I should have been more senior than others according to previous seniority number and list number. Something just doesn’t seem right.

5 minutes ago, Brytstar said:

Thanks, my seniority number was updated like everyone else’s but now I’m further down in the list when I should have been more senior than others according to previous seniority number and list number. Something just doesn’t seem right.

Yeah mine dropped 600 places lower I was like :o

30 minutes ago, STtoMTA said:

So it’s not the actual medical

Medical is part of pre-employment. You get called for drug testing first. Once you've passed that then you get called for medical. You're still not employed with them so it is all pre-employment. That is supposed to be how it goes unless they added a step in-between drug testing and medical.