ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TraDon said:

Here is some information for you.

Thank you for this. Mrs. Vargas does not reply to any emails. I’ve gotten through with Ms. Olha and she’s been keeping me updated about my application. I still haven’t gotten a medical email or any indication about my application since I came in for the drug test back in July. 

Hey guys, I just received this text.

New York City Transit is considering you for a Train Operator position and invites to you our facility at 180 Livingston Street, 5th floor, Brooklyn NY, 1 1 2 0 1 on Thursday, September 23, 2021  at  3:30 PM for your pre-employment process. Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you.

I haven’t received the email. Does this look right to you guys? Can someone please tell me what I should bring with me tomorrow? Also, do you guys think the MTA sent this message in error?? Thank you all! List #21xx

9 minutes ago, Redsino85 said:

New York City Transit is considering you for a Train Operator position and invites to you our facility at 180 Livingston Street, 5th floor, Brooklyn NY, 1 1 2 0 1 on Thursday, September 23, 2021  at  3:30 PM for your pre-employment process. Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you.

I haven’t received the email. Does this look right to you guys? Can someone please tell me what I should bring with me tomorrow? Also, do you guys think the MTA sent this message in error?? Thank you all! List #21xx

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/pdf/Day_1-Non-Driving-Titles.pdf

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/pdf/Employment Center Instructions.pdf

Basically need these two links. 

15 minutes ago, Redsino85 said:

When u click the second link there’s a link in there as well that has to be filled out for covid. 

1 minute ago, cc1017 said:

Hello everyone, for those already working. I see previous messages stating they need people to fill in the empty positions. Do you think they’ll reach to the 2500’s? How big are the classes? Just wondering 😩😩😩

They are up to 2100’s just hang in there, it’s possible they might get that high. 

2 hours ago, Redsino85 said:

Yup that’s the same i one i got , they called me , texted and sent a email … check your spam folder because you have to fill out the Covid questionnaire to come in the office .. if you didnt receive a email i assume still show up bring your documents social security , Drivers license ID , diploma/equivalent , passport or birth certificate 

4 minutes ago, Moneyslap03 said:

Yup this is my first visit , i dont know what to expect . So the drug test is the same day ? If so i hope it can be fast where i can Make a October class hopefully

We’ll the drug test was fast for me yesterday. Still waiting on medical and whatever else to come. 

5 hours ago, tvega961 said:

Thank you for this. Mrs. Vargas does not reply to any emails. I’ve gotten through with Ms. Olha and she’s been keeping me updated about my application. I still haven’t gotten a medical email or any indication about my application since I came in for the drug test back in July. 

I haven’t heard anything either im list mid 19xx i went in 8/6 I’ve emailed everyone and left messages I can’t get intouch with anyone! I see ppl in high 1900s get into the October class i dont get it

1 minute ago, Ay2924 said:

I haven’t heard anything either im list mid 19xx i went in 8/6 I’ve emailed everyone and left messages I can’t get intouch with anyone! I see ppl in high 1900s get into the October class i dont get it

I’m mid 19xx just had my drug test yesterday. 

1 hour ago, nipaaaa said:

If this list gets extended another 4 years to 2026, they can call people as far as the 6-7k... I spoke to someone who took the 2009 test and was hired in 2016-2017, his number was somewhere in the 6000s.

That was a much different time (recession) max this list will get extended is prolly 1 year. If that which I highly doubt. MTA makes a lot of money with these exams. 

16 hours ago, nipaaaa said:

If this list gets extended another 4 years to 2026, they can call people as far as the 6-7k... I spoke to someone who took the 2009 test and was hired in 2016-2017, his number was somewhere in the 6000s.

The forum from the previous exam i see people from list as high as 8k got hired. Who knows

Just to give a update , did the pre employment and came into 180 and did the drug test anyone else that gets called make sure to not forget to print out the application again and fill it out … sign and date it for the day you go in … i seen a some people have to redo the application today because they didn’t print it out …

but a personal question how long till after the drug test for what ever the next step is … I’m really hoping i can make that October class