ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JJ2021 said:

Good afternoon to all just wondering if anyone in the 26XX range will be in the November 15th class. Just trying to see approximately where they are as far as what list numbers will be in the next class. Thanks for the information.

Yes. At lease few 26xx will be in the Nov 15 class. 

Just now, BrooklynN said:

Yes. At lease few 26xx will be in the Nov 15 class. 

Ok that is good to know, I am just trying to make sure I am not getting skipped or anything. My list is 269X, Once I see or hear 27XX in a class I already know to call thanks. Hopefully I will be in the December class.

7 minutes ago, JJ2021 said:

Ok that is good to know, I am just trying to make sure I am not getting skipped or anything. My list is 269X, Once I see or hear 27XX in a class I already know to call thanks. Hopefully I will be in the December class.

Haha, that will be a really nice early Christmas present for you. 

Good news I got called for medical on the 10th! I have a questions. They have sent me a lot of forms to fill out. Some of them are asking for the same informations that I already wrote on my pre-employment application like my work history. Is this normal?

8 minutes ago, FilippoSironi said:

Good news I got called for medical on the 10th! I have a questions. They have sent me a lot of forms to fill out. Some of them are asking for the same informations that I already wrote on my pre-employment application like my work history. Is this normal?

Yes it is normal just write everything you wrote before on your pre-employment application 

Did medical and Got sworn in today for Nov 15th class! List number 25xx here .. they give you all your paperwork for orientation as well as paperwork to order boots. The lady said give it 48 hrs before trying to put an order in. They also gave me a textbook for school. Good luck everyone !

13 hours ago, Pete23 said:

Did medical and Got sworn in today for Nov 15th class! List number 25xx here .. they give you all your paperwork for orientation as well as paperwork to order boots. The lady said give it 48 hrs before trying to put an order in. They also gave me a textbook for school. Good luck everyone !

Congrats!!! Did they tell you anything about health insurance? like when you would be able to sign up?

3 hours ago, ix360xi said:

Do we go by the List # or the Cert #? Thx

You asked this same question in the Station Agent 6600 thread and I answered you there; but I will try to explain it better.

You always go by list number. Your list number is your place in line for possibly getting the job.

The certification number applies when they open a certain number of spaces (certify) to bring people in for employment.

So, let's say they certify 500 spots from any given list but they have already hired 1500 people from that list. The next 500 list numbers would also have a certification number associated with them meaning that those 500 are now available to be picked from to be employed. 

So, your list number is the only number that stays the same and that matters really.

22 hours ago, Pete23 said:

Nov 15 class is full. Dec class for me✌🏻