ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

13 hours ago, iag48st said:

Happy holidays to all! 

Going on 3 years as a CR and getting bored out of my ass; need to learn something new. 
Im list #336x and certification #1298. Think I have a chance? Or should give up on that hope. 

thank you all and be safe. 

I understand, I'm bored in the middle myself, going on 4 years. I think you have a chance. This list is starting to move now.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/25/2021 at 9:09 AM, FilippoSironi said:

Hello Happy Holydays!! Does anybody know how long I have to wait to be able to sign up to mymtaportal after being hired? I was able to sign in with the safgard sites today (really nice boots on there btw). 

So I'm trying to upload my vacation card through MTA COVID-19 Portal, it 's saying my BSCID or Date of birth entered is not correct but it is correct . I tried so many times and it's getting annoying. Does anyone know if I can just bring my vacation card to the training and tell them I wasn't able to enter it through MTA COVID - 19 Portal because of the inconvenience I'm having ? I don't wanna be sent home because I didn't get a confirmation email after submitting information.

3 hours ago, kev2112 said:

Currently in school car on the 0700-1500 tour. YX starts in a couple weeks. Does it follow the same schedule?  Thanks

Do they also do 1500 to 2300 tour in school car? I'm in the December 27th class and I'm scheduled for 3 pm. Just wondering thanks. 

2 hours ago, King spade said:

So I'm trying to upload my vacation card through MTA COVID-19 Portal, it 's saying my BSCID or Date of birth entered is not correct but it is correct . I tried so many times and it's getting annoying. Does anyone know if I can just bring my vacation card to the training and tell them I wasn't able to enter it through MTA COVID - 19 Portal because of the inconvenience I'm having ? I don't wanna be sent home because I didn't get a confirmation email after submitting information.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Send it to OHSVaccineProof@mtahq.org and show you sent it to that address.

6 hours ago, kev2112 said:

Currently in school car on the 0700-1500 tour. YX starts in a couple weeks. Does it follow the same schedule?  Thanks

Nope it doesn't at all different hours each week for YX posting you'll get the papers soon from your school car tss letting you know the times and locations.

9 hours ago, kev2112 said:

At that point, you'll be released to the crew office, and subject to the assignments that are given to you. Insight and the agency intranet will be most used things on your digital devices at that point, and it's a light taste of what you'll have to expect with the job. 

As others noted, you'll be assigned a tour, and the jobs will vary so plan accordingly. One day may have a 2 PM report, another a 4 PM report, then a 3 PM report, and so on.

14 hours ago, King spade said:

*vaccination card.  Are you in the December 27th class? The lady at 180 Livingston told me I couldn't upload the card until one week before the class. 

1 hour ago, FilippoSironi said:

*vaccination card.  Are you in the December 27th class? The lady at 180 Livingston told me I couldn't upload the card until one week before the class. 

No ; I'm in 12/5 class. I waited a week already ,since Sunday I start . It would make a week yesterday  but I will try again today .  *vaccination card *^ thank you . 

4 hours ago, Mikeyanthony23 said:

So I was wondering how they contact you for pre-employment? Do they email or do they call? I got a new number so I wanted to know how I can update it with them in case they call instead of email, I don’t want to miss my chance.

They e-mail, call and send a text when contacting you for pre-employment.

• Harry unfeatured this topic