ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure this is in this thread apologies if I am asking a Repetitive question. I received a call and this text message yesterday: 

New York City Transit is considering you for a Train Operator position and invites you to our facility at 180 Livingston Street 5th floor, Brooklyn NY, 1 1 2 0 1 on Tuesday, January 04, 2022  at  6:30 AM for your pre-employment process. Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you.

I haven't received an email. What exactly do I need to bring? Is there anyone I can contact to receive the email? 

My list number is 32xx 

Edited by DreamBiG

20 minutes ago, DreamBiG said:

I am sure this is in this thread apologies if I am asking a Repetitive question. I received a call and this text message yesterday: 

New York City Transit is considering you for a Train Operator position and invites you to our facility at 180 Livingston Street 5th floor, Brooklyn NY, 1 1 2 0 1 on Tuesday, January 04, 2022  at  6:30 AM for your pre-employment process. Please check your email and follow all instructions in order to prevent a delay in your processing and bring your completed application with you.

I haven't received an email. What exactly do I need to bring? Is there anyone I can contact to receive the email? 

My list number is 32xx 

You should be getting an email.but if not here's the canvass that I assume you already filled out: Canvass and the 21 page form that is basically the same thing CPD-B

Just fill both out if you haven't already. You can also try emailing the following in HR:

RTOEmploymentOperations@nyct.com

Michelle.Rivera-Vargas@nyct.com

Olha.nyahay@nyct.com

Include the position, exam number, your list number for that exam, the last 4 digits of your SS number.

20 minutes ago, TraDon said:

You should be getting an email.but if not here's the canvass that I assume you already filled out: Canvass and the 21 page form that is basically the same thing CPD-B

Just fill both out if you haven't already. You can also try emailing the following in HR:

RTOEmploymentOperations@nyct.com

Michelle.Rivera-Vargas@nyct.com

Olha.nyahay@nyct.com

Include the position, exam number, your list number for that exam, the last 4 digits of your SS number.

Thank you, I appreciate it! 

Got my call/text/email yesterday as well. Congratulations to you all!

Does anyone know if we are already an RTO employee, do we still have to bring social, diploma etc…?
My appointment is 1/7/22 at 0630 and I clear at 0100 at Pelham. It’s going to be one long day :(

24 minutes ago, Mikeyanthony23 said:

Hi I just got my canvass email, do I have to get drug test before I go to the pre-employment appointment?? Also how do you know if you’re required to bring your physical diploma to the appointment? TIA

No you'll get drug tested on site at 180 Livingston Street they'll have you pee into a cup, and then have you come back if you passed. Not sure about the physical diploma I brought my original the day I went.

5 minutes ago, iag48st said:

Does anyone know if we are already an RTO employee, do we still have to bring social, diploma etc…?
My appointment is 1/7/22 at 0630 and I clear at 0100 at Pelham. It’s going to be one long day :(

Call out if I was you, I brought mine in I'm not sure if they needed it still or not tbh. You can always call to ask but it's an easier process if you're an RTO employee already.

23 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Call out if I was you, I brought mine in I'm not sure if they needed it still or not tbh. You can always call to ask but it's an easier process if you're an RTO employee already.

Yeah that’s what I’m planning on doing.  Because I start work on Friday at 15:30. And if I recall that pre employment can be an all day event. 

10 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Might have a decent shot at requesting the day(s) off too.

30 minutes ago, iag48st said:

My classmate who was a conductor said to bring everything.

9 hours ago, DreamBiG said:

My list number is 32xx 

you should be getting an email too with a canvass letter. Maybe check in your spam mail.

9 hours ago, Mikeyanthony23 said:

Hi I just got my canvass email, do I have to get drug test before I go to the pre-employment appointment?? Also how do you know if you’re required to bring your physical diploma to the appointment? TIA

Yes you need to bring your diploma