ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/12/2022 at 11:04 PM, thegameksk said:

To the vets who work for transit about how many TOs work for the MTA? Do they purposely over hire knowing that some will fail yard school?

You fail your Yard practical good chance you will not be a Train Operator..

Its Up to the discretion of who is giving the practical  thats all im going to say.

Don't read too much into what im saying though focus on passing everything period.

Edited by RTOMan

On 1/13/2022 at 1:43 AM, Dame said:

I have taken the drug test last week for train operator.  How long until they get back to me for the 2nd process ?

21 hours ago, Justyn Biggers said:

I took mine November 15th & still waiting for them to get back to me. 

When they have another class. I was first called in for the drug test back in the Fall of 2018 and finally joined the August 2019 class. Some people got in right after their drug test. Some had to take multiple drug tests.

That said, if you have been reading this thread and notice people behind you get in the latest class, I would start calling/emailing Transit to ask what is going on.

Just now, FilippoSironi said:
On 1/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, lizzydriver said:

5000!? are you sure?  we have a chance then! :)

I think they got higher than that in the previous list. What number are you if you don't mind me asking? I was 269X. I was supposed to be in the November 15th class but I was put in medical hold. I got in the December 27th class. I just finished my 3rd week in school car. It's very challenging but I like it a lot. 

37 minutes ago, FilippoSironi said:

I think they got higher than that in the previous list. What number are you if you don't mind me asking? I was 269X. I was supposed to be in the November 15th class but I was put in medical hold. I got in the December 27th class. I just finished my 3rd week in school car. It's very challenging but I like it a lot. 

34 minutes ago, FilippoSironi said:

269X. I was supposed to be I'm the November 15th but because of a medical hold I got in the December 27th class. There are people with list # 2800 in that class.

Congrats man, glad all is well with you!!! I hope to be in the next class. I did the pre-employment and drug test on Nov 9 so I’m waiting for medical. I’m list number 287X.

5 hours ago, mrcollege62 said:

Congrats man, glad all is well with you!!! I hope to be in the next class. I did the pre-employment and drug test on Nov 9 so I’m waiting for medical. I’m list number 287X.

ok! I'll try to find out when the next class is. I bet you'll be in it. My guess would be early February 

5 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Does anyone know how close this list is to being finished?

I think it expires in Sept or so but it might get extended, with everything going on with covid and mta already short staff. But who knows, will have to just wait and see and fingers cross