ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

1 minute ago, acabral136 said:

It says a motor vehicle driver license VALID IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK not a NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE. That's different. 

It seems your right. I'll delete prior post.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

It says a motor vehicle driver license VALID IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK not a NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE. That's different. 

Ah yes thanks for clarifying!  I thought the NOE stated NYS license. My mistake. 

1 hour ago, Driizzy305 said:

Im currently a florida resident, i flew up and took the test last year... i have a good spot 25xx. i was curious on how hard is it getting a NYC license now that i have a Florida License.. Can i get it the same day? Does anyone know?

21 minutes ago, apokeguy said:

Did you have a NYS drivers license when you applied to take the exam as it was one of the requirements to qualify for T/O?

Here is the info if you need to exchange your license.

https://dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/exchange-out-state-driver-license

Please ignore my question about having a NYS license. As someone pointed out you only need les a drivers license that is valid in NYS. 

2 hours ago, kev2112 said:

I see from this board that people with #'s in 400-500 range are getting called. Does that mean the MTA has gone through  that many people already?

uhh what? The list is not even established and we are in the 500 range already? It seems like they just started to call people 2 weeks ago. That can't be right. lol, maybe it is tho.

1 hour ago, kazz said:

uhh what? The list is not even established and we are in the 500 range already? It seems like they just started to call people 2 weeks ago. That can't be right. lol, maybe it is tho.

It sounds about right. I'm in the 400 range on the conductor exam and when they first started sending out letters to come in for pre employment I was in the first wave. I would've been in the 2nd class for that title, but I can't make the start date so I will be in the next one.

Some people turn the job down, get disqualified, put on medical hold, etc... They move through these lists quickly. 

Can someone help me I received a letter stating "you were not found qualified because: YOU DID NOT INDICATE THAT YOU POSSESS THE REQUIRED LICENSE AND OR PERMIT FOR THIS EXAM." please I don't understand what to appeal I had my permit and I remember putting my license is number and everything but they say I did not indicate it what to do help please. I do not want this to hinder my process I believe I got 5 wrong. On my proposed sheet.

Hi. I received a letter to submit my information of full-time satisfactory work experience. However, it doesn't state anywhere what is considered satisfactory work experience. Is it any work or is there a specific type of work experience that they are looking for?

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, snif1118 said:

Hi. I received a letter to submit my information of full-time satisfactory work experience. However, it doesn't state anywhere what is considered satisfactory work experience. Is it any work or is there a specific type of work experience that they are looking for?

Thank you!

Basically they want 1 year full time with 1 employer before December2016 .... If you type may exam appeal and download the form you will see it as the first box and all you would need to do is put down your experience then send the appeal back to 180 Livingston street but be cautious it may take up to 6 months for them to send you back a answer.

BTW CAN ANY1 PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY QUESTION THANKS 

12 minutes ago, Billymadison101 said:

Can someone help me I received a letter stating "you were not found qualified because: YOU DID NOT INDICATE THAT YOU POSSESS THE REQUIRED LICENSE AND OR PERMIT FOR THIS EXAM." please I don't understand what to appeal I had my permit and I remember putting my license is number and everything but they say I did not indicate it what to do help please. I do not want this to hinder my process I believe I got 5 wrong. On my proposed sheet.

Send them a copy of your license and the copy of high school diploma. It should indicate on letter how to appeal. My friend got the same letter. He mail them with the above documents that I mentioned 

7 minutes ago, mj9420 said:

Send them a copy of your license and the copy of high school diploma. It should indicate on letter how to appeal. My friend got the same letter. He mail them with the above documents that I mentioned 

Thank you appreciate your reply . I looked online for the appeal instructions and it states not to send any documents with the appeal letter.

1 hour ago, Jchambers2120 said:

It sounds about right. I'm in the 400 range on the conductor exam and when they first started sending out letters to come in for pre employment I was in the first wave. I would've been in the 2nd class for that title, but I can't make the start date so I will be in the next one.

Some people turn the job down, get disqualified, put on medical hold, etc... They move through these lists quickly. 

Just took a look at the conductor and list. Almost 32,000 passed the exam. Holy crap. i wonder how many people passed this exam.

7 minutes ago, Jeytrain said:

For the people getting disqualification letters...did you attend preemployment? Or were these the only letters you received?

This is the only letter and it states therefore you will not be permitted to participate further. No test results nothing just a dq.

24 minutes ago, kazz said:

Just took a look at the conductor and list. Almost 32,000 passed the exam. Holy crap. i wonder how many people passed this exam.

It won't be as much. This requires a drivers, license which changes everything. 

55 minutes ago, SoraTheBlank said:

Anyone have an idea of when they will get to list number 2,400's range? or if they will even reach that range. 

My boy was number 2200 on the last list and it took him 4 years to get called. Might be sooner or not though, hard to tell. 

Hello All. I just received a letter stating that I am not qualified because of Education and Experience even though I am a veteran and have been employed at a hospital for 8 years as well as having a Bachelor's degree.  I have to appeal.  My driver's license just expired and I have to renew that would it affect the appeal?  Also does anyone know how I would check my scores for the test?

Thanks for your time, and I apologize if these questions have been asked already by other people I just couldn't go through all the pages of the thread.

I just got my letter.  Score of 91 with a list number between 1500 and 1700.  So obviously with all the different MTA tests that I took, this would be my number one choice then C/O than B/O!!! Currently in CA for the time being but for $34/hr just for training,  i’d come back to the snow in a heartbeat!! 😄😄