ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I have a Question. I received a letter stating that I don't possess a driver's license when I actually do. I tried looking in the Education &  Experience Appeal form and in that form, it does not state anything about licenses, let alone a driver license. What should I do?

On 6/2/2018 at 5:02 PM, 2nice said:

Same way how u just wrote that...tell them that. Mta don’t really care about background. It’s no time like police, fire or corrections... just be honest.

That's it just be honest they got convicted felons working down here.

5 hours ago, RTOMan said:

That's it just be honest they got convicted felons working down here.

Thanks to everybody who gave me advice and insight.

RTO - In your experience, would I need to goto the courts to get a disposition certification just in case?

6 hours ago, Jay-Oh said:

Thanks to everybody who gave me advice and insight.

RTO - In your experience, would I need to goto the courts to get a disposition certification just in case?

You just tell them what you got arrested for.

Just tell them!

I just got some intel guys ... I went to pre employment on 6/1 I’m list number 7xx

There they told us we were being considered for the July 9th class, turns out that’s change, with my list number I may or may not even be reachable for the  August class 

I was told they are only up to list number 228

1 hour ago, Jay-Oh said:

I’m waiting for the medical call too. Went to pre-employment on May 31st. Hang tight, it’ll come eventually.

It took about a week and a half after I went in for PE that I received the email for medical. Email will state the date to go in for medical and which class you will be considered for. Don’t forget to bring your documents and there will more paperwork! 

1 hour ago, JoseL1992 said:

I just got some intel guys ... I went to pre employment on 6/1 I’m list number 7xx

There they told us we were being considered for the July 9th class, turns out that’s change, with my list number I may or may not even be reachable for the  August class 

I was told they are only up to list number 228 

would you or anyone know how many classes do they have per year & how long is each class? just trying to gauge when to start expecting something in the mail.

I am guessing 60 individuals each class from reading the forums? to get the 60 they go through 200/300 individuals.

list#: 111x  

1 hour ago, MTAHopeful813 said:

would you or anyone know how many classes do they have per year & how long is each class? just trying to gauge when to start expecting something in the mail.

I am guessing 60 individuals each class from reading the forums? to get the 60 they go through 200/300 individuals.

list#: 111x  

My list is 111x too

1 hour ago, apokeguy said:

It took about a week and a half after I went in for PE that I received the email for medical. Email will state the date to go in for medical and which class you will be considered for. Don’t forget to bring your documents and there will more paperwork! 

Yeah, I expected the wait after PE, and it hasn’t even been a week yet. I’m not stressing it. I know my drug screens clean ;)

2 hours ago, Djx said:

I went the same day!!

Hey maybe I saw you there!

I finished around 2:00pm

14 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

Yeah, I expected the wait after PE, and it hasn’t even been a week yet. I’m not stressing it. I know my drug screens clean ;)

Hey maybe I saw you there!

I finished around 2:00pm

I didn’t leave until 5 because of the back up in the lab 😩

2 minutes ago, thatdudenixk17 said:

I talked to ms. Vargas (person in charge of hiring train operators) earlier, she said the July class will only have 40 people and August 12th is likely to have 60

Did she say when the next class is after August?