ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From 160* to 180* looking like over a good year for me. I guess Me and these busses are just gone get that much closer for a little while longer. 

Will buy me some time to be finish up with my probation as a B/O and get ready to take the next step! which is perfect in a sense just in case you never know what can happen in school car as least I know I still have that job to fall back on.

Edited by DrewMania

Everyone confused as to why their numbers changed, even though people were called before you, some people deferred as well, so once all the people who actually took the provisional positions were removed, then the deferred ones go back to the top of the list, most of the top of the list looks like veterans, the scores are 100+ Also there’s a lot of false info being spread in here in regards to union and probation, just wait until you start to hear it from the horse’s mouth! Again good luck to you all! 

2 hours ago, MrMe76 said:

66* to 70*  so what happens now? Why did the numbers change? I'm confused. 

I’m assuming the change in #’s had something to do with the error in one of the test sessions. I believe it was mentioned on this forum before.

Edited by Djx

11 minutes ago, Djx said:

I’m assuming the change in #’s had something to do with the error in one of the test sessions. I believe it was mentioned on this forum before.

Correct. I moved up about 500 spaces. So it's obvious that the 500 people behind me scores were moved a few spaces as well. The score the mta gave us wasn't official though, the one that we see online is.

1 hour ago, Imhim said:

Everyone confused as to why their numbers changed, even though people were called before you, some people deferred as well, so once all the people who actually took the provisional positions were removed, then the deferred ones go back to the top of the list, most of the top of the list looks like veterans, the scores are 100+ Also there’s a lot of false info being spread in here in regards to union and probation, just wait until you start to hear it from the horse’s mouth! Again good luck to you all! 

This is not totally true. No one who took provisional positions or even completed school car were removed from this list. I am on this list and and in school car now. All it has done is adjust current school car peoples list numbers. Since division picks have already been made those adjustments will probably only affect future divison picks and vacation picks. No one is removed from that list because its more for public record. As for those who deferred or havent been called, they will begin calling again from the top of the list skipping those in school car but including those who deffered according to their new list numbers.

3 hours ago, aTrainHopeful said:

This is not totally true. No one who took provisional positions or even completed school car were removed from this list. I am on this list and and in school car now. All it has done is adjust current school car peoples list numbers. Since division picks have already been made those adjustments will probably only affect future divison picks and vacation picks. No one is removed from that list because its more for public record. As for those who deferred or havent been called, they will begin calling again from the top of the list skipping those in school car but including those who deffered according to their new list numbers.

You are correct, my apologies. They did not remove us off the list, just checked and seen my name, crazy I dropped 30 spots. I guess the test that had to be corrected was the difference. 

16 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

Why did we go up in number? I'm aware of the scoring snafu. But does this mean we got more questions wrong? Btw, are u currently a b/o now?

There was a mistake in the grading for one of the test. Keep in mind that there has been classes of 70 each since June I believe, I may be mistaken, so you can knock some numbers off in front of you. Give or take with ppl deferring.