ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, acabral136 said:

Anybody else that hasn't been contacted for their second lab yet? Mine expired September 7th and I still haven't heard shit. Maybe it's because they established the list and started calling from the top I guess... 

Mine expired on the 7th as well. Did not hear back. I did receive the letter today that the exam is established and my new list # 

The list starting from 0 makes sense people. Now everyone knows their score and have a official answer. People who took that test that MTA miscalculated deserve where they stand. It wasn’t their fault.  Hell maybe someone got a 95 when reality they got a 100 when they fixed it. They deserved it.  They It’s frustrating yes, but it all comes with patience. Plus, whoever is in school car now they are most likely going to skip over because they are already in. So think about it as they are going to start where they left off

Edited by tvega961

2 minutes ago, tvega961 said:

The list starting from 0 makes sense people. Now everyone knows their score and have a official answer. People who took that test that MTA miscalculated deserve where they stand. It wasn’t their fault. It’s frustrating yes, but it all comes with patience. Plus, whoever is in school car now they are most likely going to skip over because they are already in. So think about it as they are going to start where they left off

So you think anyone that scored a 90 or better stands a chance? I scored a 91.6 some day I have a chance others say I don’t.

If you look at previous exams they usually make it to 4000 in terms of list numbers before the 4 years is up. They might even extend the years like they did with last exam which they exhausted. There are also rumors that the test we took is the last one that will be open and it will turn to promotion based only.  If that turns out to be true they will have to extend the years since I don't think they will have enough promotions to fill the spots.

6 hours ago, tvega961 said:

The list starting from 0 makes sense people. Now everyone knows their score and have a official answer. People who took that test that MTA miscalculated deserve where they stand. It wasn’t their fault.  Hell maybe someone got a 95 when reality they got a 100 when they fixed it. They deserved it.  They It’s frustrating yes, but it all comes with patience. Plus, whoever is in school car now they are most likely going to skip over because they are already in. So think about it as they are going to start where they left off

I hear you, but on the flip side, why should those of us whose test scores didn't change have to suffer as well? I went from a 107* to the low 1100s because of the scoring error. Yet I have the same score after the adjustment, and my exam session wasn't the one with the grading mistake. Transit loves telling its employees they have to take accountability for their mistakes (and justifiably so). But when THEY screw up, where's their apology? How is this far for us to pay for their screwup?

7 minutes ago, MarkGuy said:

I hear you, but on the flip side, why should those of us whose test scores didn't change have to suffer as well? I went from a 107* to the low 1100s because of the scoring error. Yet I have the same score after the adjustment, and my exam session wasn't the one with the grading mistake. Transit loves telling its employees they have to take accountability for their mistakes (and justifiably so). But when THEY screw up, where's their apology? How is this far for us to pay for their screwup?

Well the 30 or so people that are now in front of you had their scores adjusted and it brought them higher than u, even if yours didn't change. Sucks I know, I lost 40 something spots, but it is what it is. We will both be in transit before next summer. 

49 minutes ago, MarkGuy said:

The scores we first recieved wasn't official. Stop complaining.

15 hours ago, MarkGuy said:

You always Knew that your score was Preliminary and subject to appeals. You would feel much differently if your OFFICIAL list number had gone from low 1100s to 107*. 

I’m new to this forum and my list number went  from 22**  down to 16** . 

The letter said that people may still appeal even the permanent list so I would not be surprised if my list number gets changed again.

Without going through all 77 pages of this forum could somebody give an update of where we are on the list and when they think somebody with a 16** might start to get called in or start training  ?