ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ALBMTA said:

Anyone already in off this list that was a conductor already? Thought I read in earlier posts there was. If so what do they have you do. I got my letter to go in for pre employment on Nov 2nd. 

I thought I saw that too.  It's very confusing trying to piece together what is happening from the posts on this forum.  What's your list number?

I got my letter in the mail for Pre-employment Oct 31.  My list number is in the 90s but I'm really thinking if I actually want to be a TO.  I'm in transit already but I'm on the maintenance side and don't know if it is worth the switch.  Any TO's care to chime in on how the job is?

5 hours ago, DrummaConducta said:

Question:

I looked up my entry on the active DCAS site and it reflects the score they sent me in the mail.  However, it also shows that I did not receive my residency points. That would bump me up quite high on the list. 

Can I appeal this? 

No resident points were available for this exam.

1 hour ago, Nexdup said:

Can someone scheduled fir nov.2 state the list number they are up to when they go please and thanks. 

Highest I have seen so far is in the 330s. Looks good for the rest of us. Shows that not many people postponed the position. 

1 hour ago, acabral136 said:

Highest I have seen so far is in the 330s. Looks good for the rest of us. Shows that not many people postponed the position. 

i am hoping the people already called for provisional have been skipped and the every above the 330 marker so far are the ones being contacted. trying to see when i may be contacted. 

2 hours ago, Nexdup said:

i am hoping the people already called for provisional have been skipped and the every above the 330 marker so far are the ones being contacted. trying to see when i may be contacted. 

i am hoping the people already called for provisional have been skipped and everyone* above the 330 marker so far are the ones being contacted. trying to see when i may be called. 

9 minutes ago, Nexdup said:

i am hoping the people already called for provisional have been skipped and everyone* above the 330 marker so far are the ones being contacted. trying to see when i may be called. 

I'm number 90* and I'm pretty confident I will be starting off before next spring if not next summer at the latest. 

9 minutes ago, Citypilot said:

Yeah , i did a sec lab . This is like the 3 time going there

WOW. I’m 68* too, I haven’t gotten home to check my mail but this is unbelievable. 

This will be our third application, third piss and third unexcused day off without even getting our medical done. 

This process is going to get me fired from my current job. 

I’m just donating piss at this point? How many applications does TA need?  It’s the same info, Damn