ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

4 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

Damn, just 310.  

Looking like they want to get the July class squared away, then worry about August later. 

Im sitting at 6**, im gonna stop getting excited every time my email alert goes off😂

Did you get pre employment forms?

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously with how many people they reached out to before the list is published they need a lot of TOs. Considering nobody expected to hear anything until another year from now, if you have a relatively decent number you will definitely hear from them eventually, and probably sooner rather than later. 

43 minutes ago, njbk said:

Obviously with how many people they reached out to before the list is published they need a lot of TOs. Considering nobody expected to hear anything until another year from now, if you have a relatively decent number you will definitely hear from them eventually, and probably sooner rather than later. 

Is 33** considered decent?

3 hours ago, TO legacy said:

Damn, just 310.  

Looking like they want to get the July class squared away, then worry about August later. 

Im sitting at 6**, im gonna stop getting excited every time my email alert goes off😂

Yeah, I’m in the 600’s as well. I’ve decided to just enjoy the summer and if it comes, it comes.

Keep in mind that school car training involves walking structures and walking the tunnels. Do you really want to be walking in the tunnels during the late summer heat? I mean, I’d do it in a heartbeat, but I wouldn’t be mad if we don’t do it until September either lol.

2 hours ago, Jay-Oh said:

...Do you really want to be walking in the tunnels during the late summer heat? I mean, I’d do it in a heartbeat, but I wouldn’t be mad if we don’t do it until September either lol.

If it means I have the job and am out of this stop and go waiting transition then yes. Bring it on!

2 hours ago, Future ENY OP said:

Don’t say that. The last T/O list people over 4K got called in. I know a few people off that list and conductor list got called.  

We honestly don’t know. Just have to wait and see, but don’t compare this test to the last one. That was a long time ago. During the hiring freeze years. 

11 hours ago, njbk said:

Damn that’s it? Can i move my vacation around or anything?

That’s a typical paternity leave for most companies. maternity is usually 3/4 months depending if it’s natural/csec. With the new law in play you may have to call HR to get the exact answers.

Hi, does anyone know if you declined the temp position, can you reinstate your name on that list before the regular list is established?  I have a vacation coming up in July but thinking when that is over to try and reinstate my name if they haven't established the Dcas list yet.. thanks in advance.. list #2xx

On 6/21/2018 at 3:35 PM, Rush1982 said:

Hi, does anyone know if you declined the temp position, can you reinstate your name on that list before the regular list is established?  I have a vacation coming up in July but thinking when that is over to try and reinstate my name if they haven't established the Dcas list yet.. thanks in advance.. list #2xx

Have you received the email to go in for medical?

1 hour ago, Budryan2504 said:

When do the August class emails get sent out? (If anyone knows) 

My guess would be up until the Friday before the class starts.  I got called in for the medical and final processing for conductor the Wednesday, the week before i had to report for orientation that following Monday. Literally had to resign from my previous job with 2 days notice.

5 hours ago, TeeFredNYC said:

My guess would be up until the Friday before the class starts.  I got called in for the medical and final processing for conductor the Wednesday, the week before i had to report for orientation that following Monday. Literally had to resign from my previous job with 2 days notice.

Wow

12 hours ago, TeeFredNYC said:

When TA wants you they want you and they aren't going to give you much notice...

We need TOs in the worst way down here...

Edited by RTOMan