Memorabilia for sale?

R40WTrain

I am wondering if anyone has any rollsigns or Timetables or Brochures I can buy off I'm looking between 0 to 100 Dollars. Im not a rude person but I don't accept Over charge of 50 Million dollar rollsigns I don't have a big JOB only temporary until I graduate high school. If anyone has any signs or Timetables or Brochures for sale or Any MTA wear or memorabilia. Please PM me and or post here and I will get back to you. My phone number is 347-***-**** have a great evening and a safe night thank you :) And keep railing!

I am wondering if anyone has any rollsigns or Timetables or Brochures I can buy off I'm looking between 0 to 100 Dollars. Im not a rude person but I don't accept Over charge of 50 Million dollar rollsigns I don't have a big JOB only temporary until I graduate high school. If anyone has any signs or Timetables or Brochures for sale or Any MTA wear or memorabilia. Please PM me and or post here and I will get back to you. My phone number is 347-***-**** have a great evening and a safe night thank you :) And keep railing!

First, please don't post your phone #...I understand that you're desperate, but you never know who's viewing this site as a guest (which could be anybody). Second, have you considered looking at this thread, and posting in there compared to making this new topic?

What's wrong with starting a new thread? That thread has always been more for Show and Tell than purchasing, always annoying when it devolves into a trade discussion when you're expecting actual updates. I don't understand why members always get pounced on for starting new stuff. 

Archived