Former Subway Routes...

Luis1985

Well to say it like this

The (H) former rockaaway shuttle was discontiued seeing that it was a shuttle so now the letter is (S)

(K) ran oon the 8th ave line from 168-wtc, mta got rid of it in 1988 seeing that there was no purpose of switching letters from (C) to (K) in rush hrs, as the (K) ran, so the (C) replaced the (K)

(Q6) 6th ave was mainly used due to the reconstruction of south rail in manhattan bridge used by the Bway line, so the T/A needed a train to go to 21st street in queens and express on brighton line

<Q> was just used to replace (Q6) for brighton express, then in 2004 replaced by the (B) as Brighton exp

<R> i dunno much, i guess it was used cuz the double letter KK i think used to go down there on Nassau line to 95th street

(9) retired to improve service on the Van Cordlant line (1) seeing that skip stop caused a problem in harlem, washington hts, inwood athe bronx, even tho thats false in my mind

just my (2)(5)<5> cents B)

Well to say it like this

The (H) former rockaaway shuttle was discontiued seeing that it was a shuttle so now the letter is (S)

(K) ran oon the 8th ave line from 168-wtc, mta got rid of it in 1988 seeing that there was no purpose of switching letters from (C) to (K) in rush hrs, as the (K) ran, so the (C) replaced the (K)

(Q6) 6th ave was mainly used due to the reconstruction of south rail in manhattan bridge used by the Bway line, so the T/A needed a train to go to 21st street in queens and express on brighton line

<Q> was just used to replace (Q6) for brighton express, then in 2004 replaced by the (B) as Brighton exp

<R> i dunno much, i guess it was used cuz the double letter KK i think used to go down there on Nassau line to 95th street

(9) retired to improve service on the Van Cordlant line (1) seeing that skip stop caused a problem in harlem, washington hts, inwood, and the bronx, even tho thats false in my mind

just my (2)(5)<5> cents B)

The <R> was the Rush Hour only, Nassau St / 4 Av Local between Chambers St-Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan & Bay Ridge-95 St, Brooklyn. Correct me if im wrong guys, but this route was still in place to April of 1986 as the last leg of what was once the RJ? ( That ran from Jamaica-168 St <Now Demolished> to Bay Ridge Via Jamaica / Nassau / 4 Av)

The <R> was the Rush Hour only, Nassau St / 4 Av Local between Chambers St-Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan & Bay Ridge-95 St, Brooklyn. Correct me if im wrong guys, but this route was still in place to April of 1986 as the last leg of what was once the RJ? ( That ran from Jamaica-168 St <Now Demolished> to Bay Ridge Via Jamaica / Nassau / 4 Av)

how can the <R> run till 1986, if I got a 1987 map showing the <R> with the (JFK)(K)(H) and soo

Which is Why I stated 'Correct me if Im Wrong'. Then it was in place until 1987. By 1988 it was discontinued.

my bad zach for got thhe correction:o

but wat was the point of the <R> anyways? to replace a doubled letter train KK? QJ? or sumin =\

if it were the QJ that means it would run on the Jamaica line to Brighton i think?

The (9) Didn't save time just as the (Z) does not save any time on Broadway(Brooklyn), I think having the (Z) run down the Middle Track Peak Would make it worth Something. as for the (H)(K) i think the could help the Rockaways out now (H) from eucild to Lefferts and (K) From JFK to the RKP get rid of the (S). All (A) to Mott Av or Extend the (C) to Lefferts and make the (H) Eucild Av-RPK Shuttle no need for the (K).

The (9) Didn't save time just as the (Z) does not save any time on Broadway(Brooklyn), I think having the (Z) run down the Middle Track Peak Would make it worth Something. as for the (H)(K) i think the could help the Rockaways out now (H) from eucild to Lefferts and (K) From JFK to the RKP get rid of the (S). All (A) to Mott Av or Extend the (C) to Lefferts and make the (H) Eucild Av-RPK Shuttle no need for the (K).

All (A)s: Inwood-207 St to Far Rockaway-Mott Av

*All ©s :Washignton Heights-168 St to Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd

All (H) or (S)'s: Broad Channel to Rockaway Park-Beach 116 St

*Nights: (C) Shuttle between Euclid Av & Ozone Park-Lefferts Blvd

Zachary

Archived