XD60 arriving Casey Stengel 5987

nuyorican

For future reference, please credit anything you post here if you are not a staff member, and it is not your original post, information, video, or pic. We will let this serve as a warning and leave it at that.

As for the wrap, I will be the new one as seen on the XD40's for the B46+.

For future reference, please credit anything you post here if you are not a staff member, and it is not your original post, information, video, or pic. We will let this serve as a warning and leave it at that.

As for the wrap, I will be the new one as seen on the XD40's for the B46+.

....as a full body wrap, right?

Yeah, figured by now, but still, I'd like to know why the plan changed and CS got these instead of ENY. I personally don't see a need for those LFSAs to be swapped for the XD60s at the moment.

Remember, those LFSA's have tons of mileage on them from working the Q44 so much. It'll be good for them to be swapped out.

Yeah, I thought the XD60 pilots would have gone to ENY, since one of the MTABC XD60s was at ENY a while back

That doesn't mean much really. The new ones are spec'd different from the MTA Bus units.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Remember, those LFSA's have tons of mileage on them from working the Q44 so much. It'll be good for them to be swapped out.

Although CS is a high mileage depot (Hence the Q44 and Q12) right now it's too early to swap the LFSA's over to low mileage depots- Manhattan/Bronx divisions as of yet.

One word comes to my mind: Plagiarism.

And if we were still in grade school and/or college, our teacher(s) and the administrators wouldn't let this slide as easy...

Major changes pending. 5987-6053 are all assigned to CS. Not sure how this is going to play out.

....as a full body wrap, right?

Naw. Exactly like the ones on the B46+, just for the artic from what I understand.

I hope no other CS routes besides the Q44 are getting artics.

Why would any other route get artics??? They don't need them, and nothing is planned for conversion.

Yeah, figured by now, but still, I'd like to know why the plan changed and CS got these instead of ENY. I personally don't see a need for those LFSAs to be swapped for the XD60s at the moment.

Changed what plan? For one, there was no assignments for the buses, and EN wasnt slated to get new ones at any time prior to the B83+. They were supposed to get D60's, then that changed to 4700's. Other than that, anything can happen because only CS has an assignment thus far.

This bus is at Casey to test. They may very well send the bus to ENY after

It was there to test for 60 days. Not 90 as someone else reported, but they aren't going anywhere. The changed this as of today. All buses are ready to go! Most will stay at CS, but the assignments are changing so look out for that. Where does ENY keep coming into the picture? I NEVER mentioned anything about EN getting new artics anytime soon. Even if they do it won't be until at least next year as the buses are assigned. They are supposed to get older artics for the B15 and new artics for the B82+. As always any and everything is subject to change.

Based on a lot of these comments I see you all don't pay attention to lots of discussions in other threads like transfers and moves and the Bus Ops thread. All of this has been talked about for months now.

All of that for a picture you have to be kidding me. With all the grown men on here, stop acting like children. I don't see anybody posting for Time magazine or anything of that sort so relax. This is a hobby not a job not to mention he didn't say he took the picture his self. Don't be so quick to cry wolf man up its only photos of buses.

I get all of that but this guy barely posts here, so I don't think he even knew about giving credit and all of that.  I don't see how it is stealing if the photos are public and he's not taking credit as if he took the photos himself.  Now that he knows, if he does it again, then I could see people getting into an uproar, but I would let this one slide.

If you wanna "Make America Great Again", stop posting someone else's pics. Give credit where credit's due or Get your own.

If you wanna "Make America Great Again", stop posting someone else's pics. Give credit where credit's due or Get your own.

Excuse me but I didn't post anyone else's photos.  Get your facts straight before you accuse people of doing things they didn't do.  I'm reporting you for personally attacking me incorrectly.  You have a problem. Take it up with the person in question, not me.

Excuse me but I didn't post anyone else's photos. Get your facts straight before you accuse people of doing things they didn't do. I'm reporting you for personally attacking me incorrectly. You have a problem. Take it up with the person in question, not me.

In case you didn't notice, he was responding to your post about the OP, saying that you would cut him slack.

Calling it a personal attack is a pretty big stretch...

In case you didn't notice, he was responding to your post about the OP, saying that you would cut him slack.

Calling it a personal attack is a pretty big stretch...

He's accusing me (not the OP) of posting someone else's pictures, which I did not do.  If he has a bone to pick with someone take it up with the OP.  

Archived