Bonus Pay

L Bo

Can someone (anyone) explain how this works? Is it whatever overtime you work, you get it also in half as a bonus?

For example, if I work 10 hours, do I get 5 as a bonus? And does this rule apply ALL the time?

Thanks.

^ while in school car for T/O you will get paid "yard rate" I don't know what is yard rate now a days but after school car with some revenue train hours your pay should be around 34.xx per hour I believe...I believe its a $2 difference between school car and yard rate

Hey Bo, can you pm me? Have a question about pay while in schoolcar. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Ok.

^ while in school car for T/O you will get paid "yard rate" I don't know what is yard rate now a days but after school car with some revenue train hours your pay should be around 34.xx per hour I believe...I believe its a $2 difference between school car and yard rate

Thanks. But that's not what I was looking for. The Bonus is a beast! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey Bo, can you pm me? Have a question about pay while in schoolcar. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Says you cannot receive messages.

He is talking about overtime.

When you work a late clear (end late) or early report (start earlier than scheduled) you are entitled to time and a half. The overtime is the time, the bonus is the half.

If you have less than 20 minutes for lunch, you are entitled to a no lunch (30 minutes bonus only), if someday you post a student (ie you're the trainer) you're entitled to 2 hours "breaking in student" pay (2 hours bonus only).

If you make an extra trip (you make all scheduled trips, plus the additional one, and finish at least 61 minutes late), you are entitled to 4 hours bonus pay for "extra trip". However, if putting the extra trip as a late clear would pay more, you should claim it as a late clear.

Archived