Have you seen this woman around Brighton Beach, Sheepshead Bay, Coney Island asking everyone for $1?

vivamaria

JFC, homeless people are still people, you know. They are guaranteed equal rights under our Constitution and full protection under the law. If we open the door to denying people rights because they're nuisances, then that just opens a slippery slope which doesn't end well for anybody involved.

Also, is the point of this thread to anonymously shame a random person? Because if it is, I don't see how any of this is productive.

This thread reminds me of that show Shameless. lol

JFC, homeless people are still people, you know. They are guaranteed equal rights under our Constitution and full protection under the law. If we open the door to denying people rights because they're nuisances, then that just opens a slippery slope which doesn't end well for anybody involved.

Also, is the point of this thread to anonymously shame a random person? Because if it is, I don't see how any of this is productive.

It should be used as a "be on the lookout", especially since there's been enough incidents where true "mental defectives" have severely injured or killed regular, minding-their-own-business people.  Mind you, those predominantly occurred on the subway, but there's plenty of assaults on the regular streets that happen by those type of people.  Or at least that's the story told in court, that their "history of mental problems" should somehow be a mitigating factor.

Besides, I don't think that any person noted in this thread is going to somehow be maligned.  They get rebuffed all day long when they do what they do, so I think a few words on the web are least likely to "offend" them or cause them mental anguish.

Archived