Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
EMBKNY

MTA Employment page not listing application periods?

Hey everybody. first things first: happy thanksgiving.

ok so this post is regarding the MTA employment opportunities page:

http://web.mta.info/nyct/hr/appexam.htm

I last visited the page earlier this week, around Nov. 21st, and what would usually come up is some info on application periods/ exam schedules for positions this year. However, it seems that the page had been relinked to another page that doesn't display the info anymore and I could not find it for the life of me. The only way I did manage to find it again was a cached version that allowed me to view the website originally from a sort of past visit. Reason I ask is because I'm interested in applying for T/0 starting Dec 9th this year and just wanted to know is it still going on? I used that website as reference to see if the position would be postponed or not to a later date but now that it doesn't kinda exist I have no reference haha. So yeah, any info would help..Im thinking of calling too so lets see. 

Edited by EMBKNY

I would re-check the page periodically...by Monday, 11/28/16, it should be back up. If not, then you, me and whoever else can call the HR office to find out what's going on.

Edited by +Young+

I would re-check the page periodically...by Monday, 11/28/16, it should be back up. If not, then you, me and whoever else can call the HR office to find out what's going on.

will do, lets see whats up if it isn't posted by then. thank you

will do, lets see whats up if it isn't posted by then. thank you

No problem. The Train Operator filing period isn't until December anyway, so it's not like this is 100% urgent...

No problem. The Train Operator filing period isn't until December anyway, so it's not like this is 100% urgent...

haha yeah you can sense my enthusiasm about it, so i've been pretty on top of it and keeping a watchful eye only because sometimes they get postponed. i was mostly looking out for that and also hoping it wouldn't happen