Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
bknightshadow45

B110 Private Transportation bus fleet question

I considering to catch a ride on the B110 route soon. I know the B110 runs Orion V's for sometime and want to catch a ride on Orion V since the MTA Orion V's are retired. From observing the B110 since it runs by my neighborhood that I see fewer Orion V's on the route lately that is currently being replaced. I assuming those Orion V's are being retired as well. Does anyone know the current bus roster the B110 Private Transportation? Thanks 

Last time I checked, it was still mostly Orion, but I see the equipment of the other private Jewish companies far more than the B110.

I see the bus from time to time and the line still uses those Orion buses.  Every time I see one I say to myself, God, how much longer are they going to run those damn buses? They look like they've been through hell and back.