7112 with "Caution bus is turning" announcement...

Jdog14

Ughk, I was on a B12 just yesterday (morning) that had that caution, bus is turning announcement.... I wouldn't find them (as) annoying, if I wasn't so used to the ones that (used to, since I don't hear them anymore) be on the buses out in Nassau County... The ones we have here in the city aren't nearly as loud as the ones out there were, but still.....

In the snow/slick surface in 4 in the morning, I was paying more attention to not falling down & busting my ass... But it just might have been #7112 I was on, IDK.....

Good catch, for those that aren't aware that those announcements have come to our bus(es), though.....

Ughk, I was on a B12 just yesterday (morning) that had that caution, bus is turning announcement.... I wouldn't find them (as) annoying, if I wasn't so used to the ones that (used to, since I don't hear them anymore) be on the buses out in Nassau County... The ones we have here in the city aren't nearly as loud as the ones out there were, but still.....

In the snow/slick surface in 4 in the morning, I was paying more attention to not falling down & busting my ass... But it just might have been #7112 I was on, IDK.....

Good catch, for those that aren't aware that those announcements have come to our bus(es), though.....

Well I think most of the ENY 7000's have them so it might not be this exact bus you were on...but thank you

Archived