WhatsApp Group about public transportation

connyx

Hello peeps!

I'm not really sure if it's okay to ask about this but.. I was wondering if there were people interested in a Whatsapp group about public transportation world wide. Also, since the group would be starting from 0, with no boundaries about what system, if subway, bus, tramway/trolley,..

just about public transportation worldwide.

Well, dm me if you wish.. or if you know about such a group already then pls... let me know ^^

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone, please let me know if i post this in wrong thread because I am not sure if this thread is related to my writing below.

Attention to all commuters in the Q25 bus in vehicle #207. Here is a disheartening, ridiculous news. Today, at 10:12 AM, when the bus arrived at Kissena Blvd and Cherry Av, one paralysed African man, supported with his White bud, and there was a dear lady, also holding a cane; she was skipped by the African man while a very polite rule said "Ladies first".

This is very serious; it is beyond ridiculous that any men should not skip any women.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, please let me know if i post this in wrong thread because I am not sure if this thread is related to my writing below.

Attention to all commuters in the Q25 bus in vehicle #207. Here is a disheartening, ridiculous news. Today, at 10:12 AM, when the bus arrived at Kissena Blvd and Cherry Av, one paralysed African man, supported with his White bud, and there was a dear lady, also holding a cane; she was skipped by the African man while a very polite rule said "Ladies first".

This is very serious; it is beyond ridiculous that any men should not skip any women.

It is indeed in the wrong thread, and why do you think it's so serious? 

It is indeed in the wrong thread, and why do you think it's so serious?

You know, this is depending on the gender rules. If something suspicious like that is going on, then commuters' days could have been ruin, and may affect the projection to our transit company; they would move back to their cars.

You know, this is depending on the gender rules. If something suspicious like that is going on, then commuters' days could have been ruin, and may affect the projection to our transit company; they would move back to their cars.

Suspicious??!?  :huh:  :lol:

Suspicious??!? :huh: [emoji38]

Yep. Lets say, if someone skips in the queue to get into a bus, they would possibly considered fighting, because it is unfair. We discuss this for little more safety. Skipping anyone who also boards the bus is unsafe due to unpoliteness and the bus driver just rarely mind about it.

Yep. Lets say, if someone skips in the queue to get into a bus, they would possibly considered fighting, because it is unfair. We discuss this for little more safety. Skipping anyone who also boards the bus is unsafe due to unpoliteness.

lol If I had a nickel for every time someone skipped the "queque" to get on the bus...  <_<

Anyway, for Whatsapp associated with public transportation, we the commuters hoped that it will be better than Transit app. Let me tell what New features we are waiting for. First of all,

Whatsapp will let you tell what form of transportation you are riding in, and to not only encourage commuters to find which vehicle your buddy is in, keep their social networking going. To fulfill these expectations, features for add-on for Whatsapp should be included:

I- about bus:

A) Specifically tell what vehicle number a bus in service is

Ex: if you search Q58, many buses show their vehicle number online

B) Accurate tracking (like Transit app)

Ex: If a bus you are waiting for is 15 minutes away from which bus you are standing, the app should tell 15 minutes.

II- about subway, and trains:

A) can possibly track the locomotives (Future tech, like internet even in the tunnel)

Ex: Not just all numbered route trains have that feature, all routes (including the letters)

Overall: For travel planner, tell how much the fare, and transfer fee cost

Ex: in Philadelphia SEPTA system, all commuters may have to pay to transfer to and from trolley, to the subway, or a bus.

Also, last thing i didnt say about train section. Even include car numbers online. Thereby, all forms of public transportations will include their numbers, because when some commuters lost their articles whatever in the bus, trolley, or a car of the train, they can jot down and report a number to the authority.

Archived