Trump is set to remove almost ALL transit funding.

Union Tpke

Well. I learned about the fate of ACA today which is a severe issue for me. But now this? New York City is done for.

New York is pushing for its own Universal healthcare so some hope there. If this Country continues to be divided the way that it is man the US is going to have some issues. Your really starting to see this Country as several in one. Should there be more regional breakdown's? NYC accounts for 15% of the national GDP should I really be connected by the hip to someone in Billings Montona? What's the value if people are starting to question the US Union itself may it's to big to manage. I have some possible work in Toronto let me know when 2020 comes and forget everything you know it's all out of the window.

New York is pushing for its own Universal healthcare so some hope there. If this Country continues to be divided the way that it is man the US is going to have some issues. Your really starting to see this Country as several in one. Should there be more regional breakdown's? NYC accounts for 15% of the national GDP should I really be connected by the hip to someone in Billings Montona? What's the value if people are starting to question the US Union itself may it's to big to manage. I have some possible work in Toronto let me know when 2020 comes and forget everything you know it's all out of the window.

I hope something good happens. But these are politicians. So I reinforce that hope with healthy suspicion.

Archived