Rockville Centre Depot Closing?

N6 Limited

1 minute ago, MysteriousBtrain said:

I bet this trolling bs is the main reason you got banned the first time charger. 

Enjoy your last minutes here because it will eventually catch up. 

That guy Sylvester never learns how sad wasting his time when people on this site  have better things to do.

5 hours ago, James Goodwin said:

You sure about that? We'll see who has the last minutes to enjoy here. So why don't you keep quiet and go play in traffic. You really got some nerve to threaten me when you don't know me in the real world. That's quite an idiotic move from an idiotic waste of human life.

BTW, you're reported. Enjoy.

A report? Wow so scared. Ditto to you too since you want to bring the big guns out. 

My mother always told me the best people are the ones who talk crap. At least I look professional when doing it.

Not worth bothering with you or the "threatening" pm you sent me anymore. Good day and hope you learn to control that temper of yours one day. Thanks for the memories though.

10 hours ago, James Goodwin said:

You sure about that? We'll see who has the last minutes to enjoy here. So why don't you keep quiet and go play in traffic. You really got some nerve to threaten me when you don't know me in the real world. That's quite an idiotic move from an idiotic waste of human life.

BTW, you're reported. Enjoy.

Just go cry to Whiney piney aka 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Why is everyone being so hostile? From what I remember from chargerdodge9 he had some wacky conspiracy theories and a short temper but that was it. He's been fine so far, honestly I didn't even know it was him until people called him by name. Idk maybe my memory is rusty or you guys know something I don't cause it seems like people are flipping on him for no reason, knowing full well that'll antagonize him.

4 hours ago, CDTA said:

Why is everyone being so hostile? From what I remember from chargerdodge9 he had some wacky conspiracy theories and a short temper but that was it. He's been fine so far, honestly I didn't even know it was him until people called him by name. Idk maybe my memory is rusty or you guys know something I don't cause it seems like people are flipping on him for no reason, knowing full well that'll antagonize him.

You weren't here when he tried the same crap with four other accounts.   Besides the inane theories, there's the constant double-posting, necroposting half a board's worth of topics, and everything you shouldn't do on an online forum short of harassment.  If all anyone wants to do is fish for replies, there are far more active sites and those will ban funposters on sight.

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Chris Alleyne said:

Is the county planning on tearing down RVC depot for those new luxury apartments or will NICE actually reuse it at some point and is just currently inactive? 

The new Apartments have already been built. The RVC Depot is just currently inactive and obscured by the Avalon at Rockville Centre

Archived