Various discontinued bus route schedules, etc.

Dan1

• 3 weeks later...

B51 is a good route. When I go to downtown Brooklyn, I had been thinking of riding any bus to manhattan. Thus, there's no way to travel there besides subway. All I had to dash there is workout. I expect this bus to be revived.

Leave the rest of those discontinued routes as they were skeptical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B51 is a good route. When I go to downtown Brooklyn, I had been thinking of riding any bus to manhattan. Thus, there's no way to travel there besides subway. All I had to dash there is workout. I expect this bus to be revived.

Leave the rest of those discontinued routes as they were skeptical.

It's been discussed so many times already, the B51 isn't coming back, since all those stations it used to serve now have elevators and are ADA compliant.

https://www.change.org/p/the-mta-within-the-state-of-new-york-reinstate-the-b39-and-b51-bus-routes?recruiter%3Dfalse%26utm_source%3Dshare_petition%26utm_medium%3Dcopylink

Guys, what about this petition above that was started 5 years ago by Anthony Trocchia?

Frivolous. The B51 is no longer needed because the stations it served in Brooklyn and Manhattan are all wheelchair accessible now. The B39 was brought back because nether Marcy or Essex are wheelchair accessible.

Frivolous. The B51 is no longer needed because the stations it served in Brooklyn and Manhattan are all wheelchair accessible now. The B39 was brought back because nether Marcy or Essex are wheelchair accessible.

Marcy Avenue is accessible.

Yep and wait until Essex street (J)(M)(Z) station to turn out to be accessible. B39 will be next to be listed in this thread. ;)

Bad news. B39 ain't going anywhere. Even if the stations are ADA compliant. You still need the B39 for late nights and when the 3 forementioned train lines shutdown for maintenance.

Archived