NYCT Jan 2016 Proposals: M1, M5, B24 and Q20, Q30, and Q70

collagedchen300

And here is Mysterious2Trains post, not mines, I had ruined it yesterday night. If you want to continue fixing up the bus routes of what he developed, here is a place.

From this month's Transit and Bus Committee Meeting

Link here (starts on page 133)

As previously mentioned, the M5 would be split back into two routes:

New M5: Would operate between 178th St and around 37th St in Midtown

M55: "New" route, would operate between 37th St in Midtown and South Ferry

MTA's rationale for terminating both routes at the same point (37th St) is that a lack of available buses prevents a greater overlap between the two routes.

M1: As part of the M5 split, alternate trips would be extended to Worth Street on weekdays, and every trip would be extended on weekends

The MTA also plans to hold a public hearing on the M5 split, necessary whenever a route would be heavily altered

Q20 and B24: page 138: Northbound buses rerouted at Broadway Junction via Fulton St and Eastern Parkway, as Van Sinderen Ave becomes one-way southbound only

Q30: page 142: service to Queensborough Community College extended from 6 PM to 11 PM

Bus schedule changes: page 145: Proposed frequency and runtime changes to several routes

Q70: page 151: Frequency of service increases all day long

Edited by Mysterious2train, 22 January 2016 - 04:22 PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, the "Link Here" is the dead link, so ignore it.

And here is Mysterious2Trains post, not mines, I had ruined it yesterday night. If you want to continue fixing up the bus routes of what he developed, here is a place.

From this month's Transit and Bus Committee Meeting

Link here (starts on page 133)

As previously mentioned, the M5 would be split back into two routes:

New M5: Would operate between 178th St and around 37th St in Midtown

M55: "New" route, would operate between 37th St in Midtown and South Ferry

MTA's rationale for terminating both routes at the same point (37th St) is that a lack of available buses prevents a greater overlap between the two routes.

M1: As part of the M5 split, alternate trips would be extended to Worth Street on weekdays, and every trip would be extended on weekends

The MTA also plans to hold a public hearing on the M5 split, necessary whenever a route would be heavily altered

Q20 and B24: page 138: Northbound buses rerouted at Broadway Junction via Fulton St and Eastern Parkway, as Van Sinderen Ave becomes one-way southbound only

Q30: page 142: service to Queensborough Community College extended from 6 PM to 11 PM

Bus schedule changes: page 145: Proposed frequency and runtime changes to several routes

Q70: page 151: Frequency of service increases all day long

Edited by Mysterious2train, 22 January 2016 - 04:22 PM.

Also, the "Link Here" is the dead link, so ignore it.

The information you have is inaccurate.

Archived