WMATA: Solicitation Expression of Interest 8k cars (They will be considering Open-Gangway trains)

Union Tpke

And how about it's interior? If we are going to see inside, wow, it may be life changing. It would be used to carry more customers; excellent for peak hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have this rendering.

32942698861_35184e2965.jpgScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 7.10.44 AM by spicker613, on Flickr

Also, how was the move from LA to 300 Jay Street? How did you get NYU to allow you to live there?

They have this rendering.

32942698861_35184e2965.jpgScreen Shot 2017-02-23 at 7.10.44 AM by spicker613, on Flickr

Also, how was the move from LA to 300 Jay Street? How did you get NYU to allow you to live there?

Nope, I didn't live in LA. I usually live in Ridgewood. The address you found out is my CUNY school. I put that address instead of home in the previous year because I am afraid that is unsafe to tell my home address.

Anyway, since you posted this new locomotive in Subway, I suggest to use that for (A) line to Far Rockaway. Looking at the rendered image, the train has excellent performance to cross the big ol' robin bridge to Far Rockaway.

Nope, I didn't live in LA. I usually live in Ridgewood. The address you found out is my CUNY school. I put that address instead of home in the previous year because I am afraid that is unsafe to tell my home address.

Anyway, since you posted this new locomotive in Subway, I suggest to use that for (A) line to Far Rockaway. Looking at the rendered image, the train has excellent performance to cross the big ol' robin bridge to Far Rockaway.

However, first of all, I think that big long bridge needs renovation. So far, I haven't see any news that the bridge was improved.

Archived