Traffic Checker Exam#7104

cterry1962

On 8/10/2017 at 11:46 AM, Futuremtaman said:

Hello all I am new to the forums but for the past few years I have been checking out the forums . I wanted to know if anybody here took the last traffic checker exam 2101 as I did because last I checked at 180 Livingston the guy told me they were up to 720 and my list # is 1600 he said they were still calling for people off of that list. As for this test my # is 10810 so I really don't have a realistic chance of taking it again unless something drastic happens. I did take track worker exam 3600 and the most recent train operators exam though.

Yea we're kinda in the same boat. Don't recall what my list number was for 2101. My list # for 7104 is a few numbers away from yours, "snowball's chance in hell". Luckily I didn't "put all my eggs in one basket" so to speak. Every B/O exam that was posted this year I filed for. Also #3600/8600/6601 to name a few.

Edited by MTA MAC
typo

On 10/25/2017 at 4:04 PM, Karim188 said:

I Got mine today my list number is 758 

My list is 270 something, I can't remember the exact number, but I'm surprised they issued the list numbers so fast. I took the exam sept 4th. Hopefully that means they plan to call people soon. 

3 hours ago, Dgopes said:

My list is 270 something, I can't remember the exact number, but I'm surprised they issued the list numbers so fast. I took the exam sept 4th. Hopefully that means they plan to call people soon. 

You will most likely be called in for Pre-Employment before February.

On 8/10/2017 at 12:46 PM, Futuremtaman said:

Hello all I am new to the forums but for the past few years I have been checking out the forums . I wanted to know if anybody here took the last traffic checker exam 2101 as I did because last I checked at 180 Livingston the guy told me they were up to 720 and my list # is 1600 he said they were still calling for people off of that list. As for this test my # is 10810 so I really don't have a realistic chance of taking it again unless something drastic happens. I did take track worker exam 3600 and the most recent train operators exam though.

I also took the exam for traffic checker 2101. I was under the impression that the list had expired all ready. Was it this year that you got that info?

• 3 months later...

Met with a co-worker that is on probation almost two months ago. She told me that she took the test back in August and was in the last Traffic Checker class back in December. They started hiring from the new exam. For those that took the exam back in 2011, I would go to 180 Livingston Street to check your status of the list. Not sure they still hiring people from the the 2011 exam 

15 hours ago, bknightshadow45 said:

Met with a co-worker that is on probation almost two months ago. She told me that she took the test back in August and was in the last Traffic Checker class back in December. They started hiring from the new exam. For those that took the exam back in 2011, I would go to 180 Livingston Street to check your status of the list. Not sure they still hiring people from the the 2011 exam 

i just hope they call everyone faster this time but idk how may people they take each month for training 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/27/2017 at 10:06 PM, MTA MAC said:

Good luck!!! Keep us posted...

Sorry, I didn't take the job.
They sent me quite a few pre-employment packets in the mail for this one and Bus Operator.

On 10/29/2017 at 9:31 PM, Karim188 said:

what list number did you get i got 758 for mine

My list number was in the single digits.

Edited by TCKAS71P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...