Im Making An (1) Train Schedule

I know this may be a bad idea, but how about splitting (3) between 148th and 137th Sts? Considering that ridership under 137th is very strong, the only reason i see this not working is a decrease in Lenox Av service

What would the switching operation at 96th look like? Do you foresee backups on the (2)(3)? I'd even say add the (5) in there as well as many times as we see reroutes.

There's a reason why they got rid of that service pattern in the 60's...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still, riders in the north near the terminals need express service. Even at least 4 or 5 trips are ok with me. Skip Stop could work again, but that would mean returning the (9) as an "test" route to see if people would benefit from it. However, the skip stop pattern needs to change and not be like it was in 2005. I will post my idea later when I get home.

The way the tracks is set up and where the Switch point are, it really wouldn't work! Plus there are no land platforms. It just wouldn't run smoothly! One thing that RCC did to me was have me leave in service at 242 and go down the middle to Dyckman because there was a big Gap in service and i had to catch up to My Leader. It saved me about 15 minutes between 242 and dyckman but by time i got to 168, train was crowded.. People are saying more headway, but the means more trains and most of the time ALL THE TRAINS ARE OUT THE YARD DURING THE RUSH! SO where are they gonna get the extra trains from to do that?!?!?!

The fact that there is no middle track in part of the line north of 96th street is just stupid. What was the point of having that middle track in just some sections anyway?

B...but, what about the age old problem of fitting less people on buses (compared to trains) and....

Not even....

It's an attempt to thwart Riverdalians off of the (1)entirely..... Not the first time I've seen someone suggest that either, *with all the luxury (which was the buzzword for express buses back then, on these transit boards) that they get*....

Well I am certain that more people have switched from the express buses for sure because they have been absolutely atrocious of late. Friday night there were four BxM2 buses all packed up going to Riverdale. I lucked out and got one of them, otherwise I would've had a long wait. I was speaking with an older woman about the express buses there just last week. She talked about how ridiculous service has become and how buses are often times 40 minutes late (something I've experienced going to and from Riverdale quite often in the last few months that was unthinkable not that long ago) and that the (MTA) has the audacity to change a premium fare. I couldn't help but agree. She was giving herself two hours to make her doctor's appointment! She also mentioned that she longed for the days of the Liberty Lines (something that has been mentioned by numerous long time residents that I've talked to), and that she was sure that all of the Riverdale express buses had seen steep declines in ridership, which is also true. They've also been simply cutting trips because buses have been so delayed. Coming back from a meeting in Hoboken the other night, there was no 21:00 bus to Riverdale. I waited over 30 minutes for the next one, which was crowded but obviously some people had given up and taken another way home, so some people have moved to Metro-North (see a few older guys on it now that used to take the BxM1). Some also drive in. Not everyone is willing to pack on the subway here. I overheard two chicks that take my Metro-North train in the morning complaining about the increased fare, but also not wanting to go back to the subway, so there are converts being dispersed to the various services we have here. If anything the folks in Kingsbridge are definitely taking the subway over the express buses because you have new people moving in down there and rents are being jacked up, which means less disposable income. I can't remember the last time an express bus I was on picked up or dropped off along 230th. Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

The fact that there is no middle track in part of the line north of 96th street is just stupid. What was the point of having that middle track in just some sections anyway?Well I am certain that more people have switched from the express buses for sure because they have been absolutely atrocious of late. Friday night there were four BxM2 buses all packed up going to Riverdale. I lucked out and got one of them, otherwise I would've had a long wait. I was speaking with an older woman about the express buses there just last week. She talked about how ridiculous service has become and how buses are often times 40 minutes late (something I've experienced going to and from Riverdale quite often in the last few months that was unthinkable not that long ago) and that the (MTA) has the audacity to change a premium fare. I couldn't help but agree. She was giving herself two hours to make her doctor's appointment! She also mentioned that she longed for the days of the Liberty Lines (something that has been mentioned by numerous long time residents that I've talked to), and that she was sure that all of the Riverdale express buses had seen steep declines in ridership, which is also true. They've also been simply cutting trips because buses have been so delayed. Coming back from a meeting in Hoboken the other night, there was no 21:00 bus to Riverdale. I waited over 30 minutes for the next one, which was crowded but obviously some people had given up and taken another way home, so some people have moved to Metro-North (see a few older guys on it now that used to take the BxM1). Some also drive in. Not everyone is willing to pack on the subway here. I overheard two chicks that take my Metro-North train in the morning complaining about the increased fare, but also not wanting to go back to the subway, so there are converts being dispersed to the various services we have here. If anything the folks in Kingsbridge are definitely taking the subway over the express buses because you have new people moving in down there and rents are being jacked up, which means less disposable income. I can't remember the last time an express bus I was on picked up or dropped off along 230th.

I'd say the fact they had to blast through solid rock with TNT primitive hydraulic tools back in first few years of the 20th Century had a lot to do with it.. The line from 157th to Dyckman really are engineering feats. As I said before 27 mins from 96th to 242nd is a almost on par the (4) to Woodlawn from 86th at 28 mins..  145-157-168-181-191 these are speedy gaps in 10-15 block Intervals. Not any slower than most other Bronx routes.

Edited by RailRunRob

I'd say the fact they had to blast through solid rock with TNT primitive hydraulic tools back in first few years of the 20th Century had a lot to do with it.. The line from 157th to Dyckman really are engineering feats. As I said before 27 mins from 96th to 242nd is a almost on par the (4) to Woodlawn from 86th at 28 mins.. 145-157-168-181-191 these are speedy gaps in 10-15 block Intervals. Not any slower than most other Bronx routes.

And getting to Woodlawn by subway is painful. I've done it a few times and got picked up to finish my commute to Westchester only because I missed my other connection. With the (1) it isn't just the time factor but crowding as well. You also ignore the fact that many people are going further than 96th street, so once you factor in additional transfers, it is more like over an hour. If the area had East Side access via the subway, that would also alleviate some overcrowding on the (1). Taking that long bus ride to reach the (4) takes even longer. Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Culver at least had express stops in the middle segment, and at least the station where the express tracks end is set up decently enough to handle local-express transfers. That can't be said about the express tracks on the (1).

I'm not exactly defending express service on the (1), so this to me is moot.... I was more making a general mockery of middle-track (i.e, peak direction) express service (or lack thereof) with that comment about the (F).....

I don't make many posts in the subway section, so I'll take this time to say that I was (and still are) not all that fond of peak hour only express subway service; don't really care for it on it on the 6, the 7, the 5 (WPR), and am not exactly clamoring for it on the 1, 4, F - or any other subway line with 3 track service..... But it is what it is; our streets are only but so wide....

To me, skip-stop service is even worse; let's pick & choose which trips on the same line stop at which local stops because...

I mean yeah, we can always state that the two types of services is better than nothing... However, at the same time, I am of the belief that express rail service should exist in both directions concurrently - not just in the peak direction like some express bus routes.....

Well I am certain that more people have switched from the express buses for sure because they have been absolutely atrocious of late. Friday night there were four BxM2 buses all packed up going to Riverdale. I lucked out and got one of them, otherwise I would've had a long wait. I was speaking with an older woman about the express buses there just last week. She talked about how ridiculous service has become and how buses are often times 40 minutes late (something I've experienced going to and from Riverdale quite often in the last few months that was unthinkable not that long ago) and that the (MTA) has the audacity to change a premium fare. I couldn't help but agree. She was giving herself two hours to make her doctor's appointment! She also mentioned that she longed for the days of the Liberty Lines (something that has been mentioned by numerous long time residents that I've talked to), and that she was sure that all of the Riverdale express buses had seen steep declines in ridership, which is also true. They've also been simply cutting trips because buses have been so delayed. Coming back from a meeting in Hoboken the other night, there was no 21:00 bus to Riverdale. I waited over 30 minutes for the next one, which was crowded but obviously some people had given up and taken another way home, so some people have moved to Metro-North (see a few older guys on it now that used to take the BxM1). Some also drive in. Not everyone is willing to pack on the subway here. I overheard two chicks that take my Metro-North train in the morning complaining about the increased fare, but also not wanting to go back to the subway, so there are converts being dispersed to the various services we have here. If anything the folks in Kingsbridge are definitely taking the subway over the express buses because you have new people moving in down there and rents are being jacked up, which means less disposable income. I can't remember the last time an express bus I was on picked up or dropped off along 230th.

I don't know WTF is exactly going on with express bus service lately; Spring Creek (the BM's) been on the decline in terms of patronage (and even a couple drivers of buses I've been on have expressed some concern about "work") before the fact, but I'm hearing/reading an increased amount of complaints of Queens exp. bus riders, as well as Bronx exp. bus riders like yourself.... Haven't seen anything about SI & exp. bus service, but I cannot fathom that things have gotten any better, or that the status quo has maintained itself.....

Matter of fact, the reason I don't even take express buses casually/randomly after coming from Manhattan is due to quote unquote missing trips on the BM's.... I have noticed longer lines, and from overhearing some of the waiting people, it's certainly not due to an influx of ridership falling from the sky... Instead, the same pax. waiting for the same bus route waiting longer for the trip they "normally" take....

When you start seeing SRO BM4's, something is very wrong..... I'm literally smh shaking my head as I'm typing that.

Because of things like this (and the increased crowding on the subway, if that was even possible... LoL), I tend to say to myself, I'm glad that I have a reverse peak commute (heading from Brooklyn to LI in the AM & the reverse in the PM) so I don't really have to deal with the subway or the exp. bus with much regularity.... But at the same time, I'm finding myself driving more & more because (despite the fact that I simply refuse to take MEAN NICE bus) commuting on the LIRR isn't exactly a picnic w/ yogi bear & boo boo either....

I don't mind waking up & leaving in the wee hours of the morning, but I just hate to be the guy driving 5 days a week to & from work.... The worst part is that it wouldn't be due to age, but the declination of quality of public transportation..... It doesn't have to be this way either, but as with anything, it is what it is man...

When this type of a post is coming from you about an express bus, there is a serious problem at hand!

IDK if you have a (drivers) license or not, but if you do, when you plan on joining the club?

And getting to Woodlawn by subway is painful. I've done it a few times and got picked up to finish my commute to Westchester only because I missed my other connection. With the (1) it isn't just the time factor but crowding as well. You also ignore the fact that many people are going further than 96th street, so once you factor in additional transfers, it is more like over an hour. If the area had East Side access via the subway, that would also alleviate some overcrowding on the (1). Taking that long bus ride to reach the (4) takes even longer.

I'm not saying you don't have a point I'm just saying the (1) isn't a special case the (6)<6> share the same transfer Scenario at 125th as far as switching to continuing your trip. If it's not about the time why express service on the (1)? In the area's seeing growth there's some redundancy with the (A)(C) and to some degree, the (B)(D). I used to ride to 2Ave/57th every day to school from Fieldston and 256th the (S) is a 3min ride to Grand Cental from TS. Point being all the Bronx routes from to terminal to 96-ish are in the same area time wise. 

I'm not exactly defending express service on the (1), so this to me is moot.... I was more making a general mockery of middle-track (i.e, peak direction) express service (or lack thereof) with that comment about the (F).....

I don't make many posts in the subway section, so I'll take this time to say that I was (and still are) not all that fond of peak hour only express subway service; don't really care for it on it on the 6, the 7, the 5 (WPR), and am not exactly clamoring for it on the 1, 4, F - or any other subway line with 3 track service..... But it is what it is; our streets are only but so wide....

The 5, 6 and 7 express services save a good amount of time for many people. Those make a lot of sense.

To me, skip-stop service is even worse; let's pick & choose which trips on the same line stop at which local stops because...

I mean yeah, we can always state that the two types of services is better than nothing... However, at the same time, I am of the belief that express rail service should exist in both directions concurrently - not just in the peak direction like some express bus routes.....

I don't know WTF is exactly going on with express bus service lately; Spring Creek (the BM's) been on the decline in terms of patronage (and even a couple drivers of buses I've been on have expressed some concern about "work") before the fact, but I'm hearing/reading an increased amount of complaints of Queens exp. bus riders, as well as Bronx exp. bus riders like yourself.... Haven't seen anything about SI & exp. bus service, but I cannot fathom that things have gotten any better, or that the status quo has maintained itself.....

Matter of fact, the reason I don't even take express buses casually/randomly after coming from Manhattan is due to quote unquote missing trips on the BM's.... I have noticed longer lines, and from overhearing some of the waiting people, it's certainly not due to an influx of ridership falling from the sky... Instead, the same pax. waiting for the same bus route waiting longer for the trip they "normally" take....

When you start seeing SRO BM4's, something is very wrong..... I'm literally smh shaking my head as I'm typing that.

Because of things like this (and the increased crowding on the subway, if that was even possible... LoL), I tend to say to myself, I'm glad that I have a reverse peak commute (heading from Brooklyn to LI in the AM & the reverse in the PM) so I don't really have to deal with the subway or the exp. bus with much regularity.... But at the same time, I'm finding myself driving more & more because (despite the fact that I simply refuse to take MEAN NICE bus) commuting on the LIRR isn't exactly a picnic w/ yogi bear & boo boo either....

I don't mind waking up & leaving in the wee hours of the morning, but I just hate to be the guy driving 5 days a week to & from work.... The worst part is that it wouldn't be due to age, but the declination of quality of public transportation..... It doesn't have to be this way either, but as with anything, it is what it is man...

When this type of a post is coming from you about an express bus, there is a serious problem at hand!

IDK if you have a (drivers) license or not, but if you do, when you plan on joining the club?

That's a good question. The girlfriend hates using public transit and either walks or takes Uber most of the time. We've talked about getting a car for weekend getaways, but I don't see me using it outside of that, at least for now. I'm happy with MNRR, but if the prices keep going up, you never know. Gas is still cheap... Aside from what I mentioned, the (1) seems to be overburdened, and it could be due to the crappy service along Central Park West. A colleague of mine was actually complaining about long waits and overcrowded (B)(D) trains. I advised her to switch the Broadway line. The (1) while slower than it used to be is still better.

I'm not saying you don't have a point I'm just saying the (1) isn't a special case the (6)<6> share the same transfer Scenario at 125th as far as switching to continuing your trip. If it's not about the time why express service on the (1)? In the area's seeing growth there's some redundancy with the (A)(C) and to some degree, the (B)(D). I used to ride to 2Ave/57th every day to school from Fieldston and 256th the (S) is a 3min ride to Grand Cental from TS. Point being all the Bronx routes from to terminal to 96-ish are in the same area time wise.

More transfers mean longer commutes though. When I've done the subway I just skip the shuttle and walk to whenever I'm going. Just easier and the crowds can be a pain. The (6) also has express service. It's good to have because many people already have been traveling on the bus just to reach the (1), and we both know how poor local bus service has been up here. I think long term, it needs to be looked at. You're going to see more people moving to Upper Manhattan and Kingsbridge to escape ever increasing rents, in addition to all of the people avoiding MNRR in Westchester for the cheaper (1) service. A peak trip on MNRR is now $9.25 one way, not including any transfers. That will definitely push more people onto the (1). Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

More transfers mean longer commutes though. When I've done the subway I just skip the shuttle and walk to whenever I'm going. Just easier and the crowds can be a pain. The (6) also has express service. It's good to have because many people already have been traveling on the bus just to reach the (1), and we both know how poor local bus service has been up here. I think long term, it needs to be looked at. You're going to see more people moving to Upper Manhattan and Kingsbridge to escape ever increasing rents, in addition to all of the people avoiding MNRR in Westchester for the cheaper (1) service.

Indeed there's truth there as far as crowding and growth.Just the limitations of the Broadway I'm just at loss on how they could create an express service. But frequency is something to take a look at are we at capacity on the Broadway-7th Local? There's like a 3 min headway at rush already correct?

Alright, this is what the new service pattern should be:

(1) Peak Direction Skip-Stop (Rush Hours Only) other times serve all stops.

Stops-

Van Cortlandt Park-242nd Street (9)

231st Street

Marble Hill-225th (9) MNRR

207th Street (9) ---> (9) stops here in the AM direction ONLY!

Dyckman Street

191st Street

181st Street

168th Street (9) (A)/©

137th Street-City College (9)

116th Street-Columbia Univ. M60 SBS+

96th Street (2)(3)(9)

Towards South Ferry (New)

(9) Peak Direction Skip Stop Rush Hours Only. Midday combined with (1) to make local stops. Other times use (1).

Stops-

Van Cortlandt Park-242nd Street (1)

238th Street (Originating station for 2 trips ONLY to alleviate switch crowding at 242nd)

Marble Hill-225th (1) MNRR

215th Street

207th Street (AM Direction ONLY)

168th Street (1)(A) / (C)

157th Street

145th Street

137th Street-City College (1)

125th Street

110th Street

103rd Street

96th Street 

Edited by Lawrence St

Indeed there's truth there as far as crowding and growth.Just the limitations of the Broadway I'm just at loss on how they could create an express service. But frequency is something to take a look at are we at capacity on the Broadway-7th Local? There's like a 3 min headway at rush already correct?

I believe so or if not, very soon. I mean the (1) used to be very smooth, but at such low headways something has to give. That could be one reason Dinowitz may try to push for MNRR to Penn Station. As I mentioned a while ago, he was down at the Spuyten Duyvil station talking with an older guy who was very knowledgeable about the system and the whole track layout.

Alright, this is what the new service pattern should be:

(1) Peak Direction Skip-Stop (Rush Hours Only) other times serve all stops.

Stops-

Van Cortlandt Park-242nd Street (9)

231st Street

Marble Hill-225th (9) MNRR

207th Street (9) ---> (9) stops here in the AM direction ONLY!

Dyckman Street

191st Street

181st Street

168th Street (9) (A)/©

137th Street-City College (9)

116th Street-Columbia Univ. M60 SBS+

96th Street (2)(3)(9)

(9) Peak Direction Skip Stop Rush Hours Only. Midday combined with (1) to make local stops. Other times use (1).

Stops-

Van Cortlandt Park-242nd Street (1)

238th Street (Originating station for 2 trips ONLY to alleviate switch crowding at 242nd)

Marble Hill-225th (1) MNRR

215th Street

207th Street (AM Direction ONLY)

168th Street (1)(A) / (C)

157th Street

145th Street

137th Street-City College (1)

125th Street

110th Street

103rd Street

96th Street 

This looks good and easy to layout on a map. I guess what I'm missing is the flow and spacing. with a 2-3 min headway how do you run a (9) express from 207th to 168th and not catch the (1) in front of it? At that headway someone holding the door or loading times I mean it adds up over a few stops in my mind it's just better to run all trains local and create a consistent pattern a Conveyor belt to move people. This seems to add gaps and inconsistencies that might trickle downstream south of 96th what am I missing?. Do you have a plan to combat that or do you think this wouldn't happen?

I believe so or if not, very soon. I mean the (1) used to be very smooth, but at such low headways something has to give. That could be one reason Dinowitz may try to push for MNRR to Penn Station. As I mentioned a while ago, he was down at the Spuyten Duyvil station talking with an older guy who was very knowledgeable about the system and the whole track layout.

Could be an option still have some work there as well. There's one track in and out to Penn Station on the Empire connection so depending on the headway possible that and only diesel/Electic on the line. 

Edited by RailRunRob

This looks good and easy to layout on a map. I guess what I'm missing is the flow and spacing. with a 2-3 min headway how do you run a (9) express from 207th to 168th and not catch the (1) in front of it? At that headway someone holding the door or loading times I mean it adds up over a few stops in my mind it's just better to run all trains local and create a consistent pattern a Conveyor belt to move people. This seems to add gaps and inconsistencies that might trickle downstream south of 96th what am I missing?. Do you have a plan to combat that or do you think this wouldn't happen?

That was a problem I encountered. They way how this should be set up is the first (1) thats in front of the (9) be about 3 minutes ahead and the (9) would be 4 minutes behind that (1) to combat that issue.

That was a problem I encountered. They way how this should be set up is the first (1) thats in front of the (9) be about 3 minutes ahead and the (9) would be 4 minutes behind that (1) to combat that issue.

With a train needing to leave 242nd at least every 3 mins how could you have a 4 min gap? You'd have trains overlapping. Even if you could get that.. and you have a (1) at 168th with a (9) directly behind how do you combat bunching south of 96th? That (1) would still need to put some ground between itself and the (9) behind it. If not you could have a (1)(9) a minute apart with a gap until the following (1) not consistent handling crowding. I mean it seems like a mess waiting to happen. IMO If someone Sneezed you'd have backups seem's a lot of juggling for meager gains more mental than anything the train is moving so im saving time, I'm I wrong is my math off?

Edited by RailRunRob

It is sort of wrong, here's how I envision this would work:

Depart from 242nd Street:

(1) Every 6 minutes Rush Hours

(9) Every 3 minutes Rush Hours

At Dyckman:

If needed when there's a (9) directly behind a (1), (1) trains already between Dyckman and 168th go directly express to 168th, while the (9) runs local to those bypassed stops.

At Rector:

If service is backed up, (9) trains go out of service at Rector then proceed through the loop back up to Rector, (1) trains run to New South Ferry.

Ehhh....I'd say it's more of the same out here, honestly. I mean, you have lines like the X10 that have been known for coming whenever they want at certain times of the day....and it's still basically like that. The X17A/C has the SIE HOV lane now, so that's definitely helped (now there's construction on the VZN Bridge to extend the HOV lane over there that's causing problems in the meantime, but at least you're moving. There used to be days when SIE traffic was so bad, they would have X17s run nonstop up the X12/42 route (Watchogue/Victory) instead of getting on at Richmond).

Lines like the X5 that I've heard complaints about...I don't know if they've gotten better, but I can't imagine they could get too much worse. It sucks to think about it, but sometimes things get so bad that the only way to go is up from that point lol.

I'll be the first to say there's still plenty of issues and room for improvement, but to say things have gotten worse compared to years past...that's kind of stretching it.

The thing is that right now, there's unofficial express service that runs as-needed. Whenever there's gaps forming, they usually take the first (1) train that shows up and have it run express between 137th & 96th (sometimes they'll stop at 103rd since that's technically a timepoint). If you were to make the express service official, then what happens if you have a delayed local that needs to run express, followed by an actual express? Do you have the express run local, or do you just grit your teeth, run it express, and hope that too many people didn't build up on the local platforms? Also, you have more flexibility to run the express where it's needed (should you run straight to Dyckman and make local stops from there?)

Also, say the express runs a little bit early, and the local behind it runs a little bit late. By making the already slightly-early train run even earlier, now you've put more of a load on the late local train.

Ehhh....I'd say it's more of the same out here, honestly. I mean, you have lines like the X10 that have been known for coming whenever they want at certain times of the day....and it's still basically like that. The X17A/C has the SIE HOV lane now, so that's definitely helped (now there's construction on the VZN Bridge to extend the HOV lane over there that's causing problems in the meantime, but at least you're moving. There used to be days when SIE traffic was so bad, they would have X17s run nonstop up the X12/42 route (Watchogue/Victory) instead of getting on at Richmond).

Lines like the X5 that I've heard complaints about...I don't know if they've gotten better, but I can't imagine they could get too much worse. It sucks to think about it, but sometimes things get so bad that the only way to go is up from that point lol.

I'll be the first to say there's still plenty of issues and room for improvement, but to say things have gotten worse compared to years past...that's kind of stretching it.

Yeah, I mean if it hasn't hit the local news yet, then I suppose things haven't gotten too bad out there...

.....yet.

With a train needing to leave 242nd at least every 3 mins how could you have a 4 min gap? You'd have trains overlapping. Even if you could get that.. and you have a (1) at 168th with a (9) directly behind how do you combat bunching south of 96th? That (1) would still need to put some ground between itself and the (9) behind it. If not you could have a (1)(9) a minute apart with a gap until the following (1) not consistent handling crowding. I mean it seems like a mess waiting to happen. IMO If someone Sneezed you'd have backups seem's a lot of juggling for meager gains more mental than anything the train is moving so im saving time, I'm I wrong is my math off?

It's not you, your math, or your logic.....

Just what are you trying to say with this?

The 9 would be 3 AND 4 minutes behind that 1? What......

Nooooo, this is what I meant:

Every (1) now departs every 6 minutes, while every (9) departs every 3 minutes. This way skip-stop would work.

That scheduling setup wouldn't be any efficient. You'd have uneven levels of service and more delays.

Since you used the (J)(Z) as an example, notice how each train has the same headway. It works because you don't have trains crisscrossing in front of each other or causing any delays. Granted, they merge with the (M), but it still works on those lines.

Edited by S78 via Hylan

Nooooo, this is what I meant:

Every (1) now departs every 6 minutes, while every (9) departs every 3 minutes. This way skip-stop would work.

I'm using this Hypothetically mock timetable. Is this what you're saying? Every 6 and 3? Could the line handle this amount of trains? And I'm, not an expert on the line but some runs start downline from 242 correct? 137th and maybe 238th? I don't think this would work with your current headways. 

7:55 AM (1)
7:57AM (9)
8:00
8:55AM
8:57AM
Edited by RailRunRob