Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
JubaionBx12+SBS

The BusTime Screenshot Thread

This is intended to be your one stop shop for reporting service issues across the NYC Bus system. For the purposes of this thread posters should show BusTime screenshots as a reference point for the incident they want to discuss.

Can we also include errors? An example could be is bus stops that no longer exist, but still do within Bustime.

Edited by S78 via Hylan

It was too late for me to edit my original post, so here's where I'm getting at:

When the S90 was given AM rush hour serivce to St. George back in '06, it's limited-stop portion was expanded to Richmond Terrace/South Avenue from Richmond Terrace/Park Avenue, but bustime still shows all of the stops in between:

021_zpsycgrh5zb.png

These two stops no longer exist:

020_zps8ysvpa2j.png

019_zpsquyogsss.png

I'll try to get a screenshot of an error I see on the Q46 Limited...Many buses will not show 164th street as an upcoming stop, even though it is a stop for all of them. I've emailed the Bustime clowns about it multiple times but never get a response