bus pics I took 2day (10/02/08)!

wow I love the those RTS repainted they are and and sexi :D:D:D

BUT damn those friggen LEDs need to be changed, it looks soooo 90s. i guess the New orange versions cant be added ether cuz the rts tmc doesnt support it or....... those buses are soon to retire B)

wow I love the those RTS repainted they are and and sexi :D:D:D

BUT damn those friggen LEDs need to be changed, it looks soooo 90s. i guess the New orange versions cant be added ether cuz the rts tmc doesnt support it or....... those buses are soon to retire B)

Thanks and they not going to change the LED signs no time soon

AWSOME RTS shots!!!!!!!!! did you happen to see any lower #d 9300s like 9325 or something?:D

Thanks and not I didn't see any lower 9300 series!

Nice RTS pics!! I see you came into my neck of the woods with the junction pics. B)

Thanks and yes I've entered your neck of the woods;)B) and I love it...will do it again soon!

Really great pics. Spring Creek is representing with those RTSs! All around wonderful.

Why thank you:D and I rode the #9737 all the way to the Junction, beautiful sounding bus!

ooooh! very nice pics great work I'm actually starting to like RTS I see them almost everyday here going in and out of my county those buses can really HAUL! I see why the model has been around for so long one of the realest Transit Vehicles out there,

ooooh! very nice pics great work I'm actually starting to like RTS I see them almost everyday here going in and out of my county those buses can really HAUL! I see why the model has been around for so long one of the realest Transit Vehicles out there,

Thank you very much.....RTS NovaBus will always be my favorite buses in the world and I'm glad they are still around

It Seem Alot of streets are being Repaved in Brooklyn.

Yes they are going it in Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan

Very nice photos Curt!

Thanks Pablo

Nice Pics.

Thank you

Great shots, my favorite is the one of 8901.

Thank you.....I'm glad you enjoyed that one!

Nice pics even the fron of the has Triple H on it and the rear has the Big Show. I s good to watch Friday Night Smackdown when they decide to move from CW 11 back to Channel 9 aka My9 formlry known as UPN 9.

Nice pics even the fron of the has Triple H on it and the rear has the Big Show. I s good to watch Friday Night Smackdown when they decide to move from CW 11 back to Channel 9 aka My9 formlry known as UPN 9.

Thanks and I stopped watching wrestling, I lost interest in it

Great pics Curtis!

Thanks Chris

Archived