Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
SevenEleven

MTA Bus Exams 7300 & 9309

+Young+

Here is the latest Notice of Examination for the part-time position for informational purposes.

Good luck and don't forget to check those mirrors every 3 to 5 seconds!!

Message added by +Young+

11 minutes ago, Uptowndude said:

yes i did not see part time any where on it

i just did my research it was a part time test in 2018....but it was amended in 2019 and its full time i see the confusion lol.....because i would NOT take a part time test personally 

Bittersweet. I got my pre employment letter yesterday 1/31. For 7300, list number is 3***.** I did the test April got my results in June 2018.

But License isnt 3 years. I wasnt expecting it so fast. :(  :(:( 

2 minutes ago, misslo said:

Bittersweet. I got my pre employment letter yesterday 1/31. For 7300, list number is 3***.** I did the test April got my results in June 2018.

But License isnt 3 years. I wasnt expecting it so fast. :(  :(:( 

how long you had your license 

year and half. I am in the midst of studying to get the CDL permit and maybe get the CDL

On 2/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, misslo said:
On 2/1/2020 at 11:56 AM, Uptowndude said:

how long you had your license 

year and half. I am in the midst of studying to get the CDL permit and maybe get the CDL

I went today for Pre-employment did all the paperwork (it was mailed to me). The guy told me to call back when my license is almost three years old. I finally passed my CDL permit after taking it 11 times. :) so now to get the CDL. 

5 hours ago, misslo said:

I went today for Pre-employment did all the paperwork (it was mailed to me). The guy told me to call back when my license is almost three years old. I finally passed my CDL permit after taking it 11 times. :) so now to get the CDL. 

Good luck. 

On 1/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, Libe23 said:

Hello, hello

I also took  exam 9309 for bus driver, i did not get any feedback yet. So yes lets wait :)

Are you still waiting ?

On 1/27/2020 at 10:15 AM, TTorres said:

I took exam 9309 in 10/2019. I have not heard anything either...

Have you heard anything yet ?

9 hours ago, Newyork4 said:

Has anyone gotten any news yet on exam BO 9309?

First of all, you are aware of the guidelines that have been put into place, which include "bumping topics," right?

Second, if you look over the posts from this particular page, there should be some information there which will hopefully answer your question. What doesn't help is the fact that, once DMV reopens, appointments will be necessary to take care of all transactions, including taking the multiple-choice examinations and obtaining a permit, compared to walking in off the street. So, from my perspective, it will be a while before things get back to the 'new normal.'

In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!!

3 hours ago, +Young+ said:

First of all, you are aware of the guidelines that have been put into place, which include "bumping topics," right?

Thank you for reminding me.