MTA Bus Exams 7300 & 9309

SevenEleven
Message added by +Young+

Here is the latest Notice of Examination for the part-time position for informational purposes.

Good luck and don't forget to check those mirrors every 3 to 5 seconds!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I was called Tuesday to have my pre employment drug test done again today as the first one was exhausted (30 day window). I passed my medical on June 23rd but at that time no positions were available until this week. Hopefully no medical as it is good for 90 days. Anyone with any idea about that?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, -Galan- said:

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I was called Tuesday to have my pre employment drug test done again today as the first one was exhausted (30 day window). I passed my medical on June 23rd but at that time no positions were available until this week. Hopefully no medical as it is good for 90 days. Anyone with any idea about that?

Mind if I ask you... When you got your email with pre-employment application did that email indicate what your list number was? I'm from a different exam for a different position. My email didn't include my list number and I'm just wondering if it's something normal.

Thanks

3 hours ago, -Galan- said:

I just went through the process (my class was in May). Once you pass the medical you should not have to worry about it again.  Just keep in contact with the representative that is taking care of your case. Email that person to get the status on your medical, you have to show them at the MTA that you really want the job. 

12 hours ago, AlexNY said:

Mind if I ask you... When you got your email with pre-employment application did that email indicate what your list number was? I'm from a different exam for a different position. My email didn't include my list number and I'm just wondering if it's something normal.

Thanks

The email I received did not include my list number either. Every exam has their own list numbers as well. 

2 hours ago, -Galan- said:

The email I received did not include my list number either. Every exam has their own list numbers as well. 

So when you sent your pre-employment application you just left that field "list number" blank?

2 hours ago, -Galan- said:

FYI for anyone going through the process. 

Just received email for final processing. 

Class begins August 15th. 

Congratulations and good luck. If you end up at CP say hi. 

Edited by lornaevo

On 7/21/2021 at 2:56 PM, -Galan- said:

FYI for anyone going through the process. 

Just received email for final processing. 

Class begins August 15th. 

Went for final processing today. Picture for pass taken as well as finger prints. If anyone else is in this next August 15th class see you there!

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning l have a situation l did my pre employee application and l when to Livingston office last Tuesday and l did my drug Test too and the send me email for my final process to go yesterday and then at 12:42 am same day they email to said to me don’t report because the need to check my work history. What you think what go be happen in my situation. Thanks 

5 hours ago, LuisB said:

Good morning l have a situation l did my pre employee application and l when to Livingston office last Tuesday and l did my drug Test too and the send me email for my final process to go yesterday and then at 12:42 am same day they email to said to me don’t report because the need to check my work history. What you think what go be happen in my situation. Thanks 

Good afternoon,

I really don't think any of us know exactly what will occur. My suggestion would be to stay in contact with the person/emailer that sent you the email. Follow up and follow through is important not only to you,but your career with MTA. 

Best of luck. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Kennedy said:

Hi!  I received an email from MTA in May and was acted to fill the application.  I did and received the confirmation that they received it.  I am still waiting.  My exam number is 9309 and list # 49..    I have my CDL and it’s clean.  Can you help?

Did you try emailing them?

On 10/14/2021 at 7:19 PM, lornaevo said:

Did you try emailing them?

Good night.  Yes I emailed them and was told I have to wait.  Just to keep checking my email.  All my other family members went through right after filling the application they process was quick.  Don’t know why I’m waiting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 1:52 AM, Cervantes said:

Does anyone know what list number are they up to from exam #9309? Thanks in advance..

Hi.  My list number for exam 9309 is 49..    I was called today to go to start the pre employment process.  But they called me last Friday for OA so I’m going OA so I don’t have to switch 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Harry unpinned this topic
  • Harry unfeatured this topic