MTA Bus Exams 7300 & 9309

SevenEleven
Message added by +Young+

Here is the latest Notice of Examination for the part-time position for informational purposes.

Good luck and don't forget to check those mirrors every 3 to 5 seconds!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my list number is 6**. I still havent gotten the cdl permit yet.  Are they calling for exam 7300 ? I read through and got confused. Please advise me. First time in weeks checking everything out. 

OMG if my flyer was on list 4** and he already got pre-employment letter, I gotta get going then. DAMN. 

1 hour ago, Moody said:

my list number is 6**. I still havent gotten the cdl permit yet.  Are they calling for exam 7300 ? I read through and got confused. Please advise me. First time in weeks checking everything out. 

OMG if my flyer was on list 4** and he already got pre-employment letter, I gotta get going then. DAMN. 

Don't waste any time. Hurry up and get that permit asap. I was 49* and got called quick. So my guess is you should be getting that letter real soon also. 

Wish you the best. 

9 hours ago, Mr NewFlyer said:

Don't waste any time. Hurry up and get that permit asap. I was 49* and got called quick. So my guess is you should be getting that letter real soon also. 

Wish you the best. 

Hows does the calling process work? do they go through the whole list or only until they have filled positions 

On 6/26/2018 at 12:15 PM, Nyc1718 said:

Hi everyone, 

I’m new to this forum, I got a letter to report to Livingston on Thursday for the pre employment process can someone please explain what goes on and approximately how long the process takes thank you.

Hey Nyc1718

How was it? Did everything go smooth for you today at Livingston?

9 hours ago, Mr NewFlyer said:

Hey Nyc1718

How was it? Did everything go smooth for you today at Livingston?

Hey thanks for asking. It went pretty good got there for 7am was out by 1 the worst part is waiting but other then that no complaints 

On 6/26/2018 at 1:38 PM, Mr NewFlyer said:

It's orientation day that Thursday. The person there pretty much will go over that form they sent you with everyone there to make sure everyone filled it out right. You'll have some other paperwork work to have to fill out over there also.

After orientation. You will be called for them to have a look at all your paperwork you filled out. If everything checks out. They will send you for drug test. They do their own drug test in the same building.

What takes long is the drug test. So expect to be there almost all day.

On that packet they sent you, make sure you fill out that employment part going 10 years back. Don't leave no gaps at all.

And make sure you bring all the documents they ask for on that paper.

Good luck

Great information to go by! 

On 6/29/2018 at 8:17 AM, Nyc1718 said:

Hey thanks for asking. It went pretty good got there for 7am was out by 1 the worst part is waiting but other then that no complaints 

Sure no problem. I didn't make it past the drug test. And was wondering, did they schedule for medical after you took your drug test. Or did they say they would mail you a letter or call you another day for medical?  Did you start the process yet or what? Have you heard anything from them after that day at Livingston? 

Was also wondering if any one knows, did they start any classes yet for this?

Just an update on what's going on with me. I received my updated SS card with my name fixed, now I'm just waiting for my updated drivers license to come in the mail.  I went last Monday so I should be getting it any day now. When I get it I'll call the number I got to continue the process.  I'll be updating here as I go along. Can't wait to get started on this :D

4 minutes ago, Mr NewFlyer said:

Sure no problem. I didn't make it past the drug test. And was wondering, did they schedule for medical after you took your drug test. Or did they say they would mail you a letter or call you another day for medical?  Did you start the process yet or what? Have you heard anything from them after that day at Livingston? 

Was also wondering if any one knows, did they start any classes yet for this?

Just an update on what's going on with me. I received my updated SS card with my name fixed, now I'm just waiting for my updated drivers license to come in the mail.  I went last Monday so I should be getting it any day now. When I get it I'll call the number I got to continue the process.  I'll be updating here as I go along. Can't wait to get started on this :D

Hey did you see new applicants there ?