Raritan valley line and North jersey coast line.

metsfan

Raritan Valley Line trains subject to 15-minute delays in/out of Newark Penn Station due to Amtrak switch problem.

NJCL-BAY #2302, the 5:25am from Bay Head, is operating 20 minutes late due to mechanical problems.

Keep tabs on this as a switch problem is likely to get worse before it gets better.

- A

Raritan Valley Line trains subject to 15-minute delays in/out of Newark Penn Station due to Amtrak switch problem.

NJCL-BAY #2302, the 5:25am from Bay Head, is operating 20 minutes late due to mechanical problems.

Keep tabs on this as a switch problem is likely to get worse before it gets better.

- A

The last thing I heard was that service on the RVL was suspended due to the mechanical problems.

Eric

The last thing I heard was that service on the RVL was suspended due to the mechanical problems.

Eric

Maybe a wheel was kinked by the malfunctioning switch. Back in 2002 was on a train with a kinked wheel. It was noisy and i was the only one sitting in the car aside from a fare collector. I believe after i got off at the airport it was taken out of service at newark penn and met with a put in from sunnyside.

- A

Archived