Ms1 car equipment test leaked (#6718)

elzafiro

Does anyone have any info on what's going on with an investigation regarding someone leaking this test out before they gave it? Article popped up on the chief... And there has been a lot of stories out of 207th.

Does anyone have any info on what's going on with an investigation regarding someone leaking this test out before they gave it? Article popped up on the chief... And there has been a lot of stories out of 207th.

Is the article under this week's chief or for this coming Tuesday edition of the chief?

• 2 weeks later...

This tset needs to be cancelled if that's the case.. not fair to go into the test with a copy of it being handed out to a special group

Supervisors at 248 told us about how the MTA has and will dismiss an entire class should there be any alleged cheating, regardless of who actually cheated in the class.

Not trying to be a downer, but brace yourselves for that harsh reality.

Supervisors at 248 told us about how the MTA has and will dismiss an entire class should there be any alleged cheating, regardless of who actually cheated in the class.

What do you mean by "class"?

Its was a LIRR class of conductors

• 2 weeks later...

The latest news from our supervisors is that they now have a list of those who purchased the copies from said individual and apparently it's a rather long list.

Doesn't look good 

Wish there were some actual truth to this... however, there are so many different stories circulating around, that the usual outcome is a different version that hasn't hit the grapevine. I went to the protest session and it was business as usual. I'm also very surprised that they are making such a big deal about the test being leaked prior to being administered, but no one is making a big deal about the makeup exam being the same exact test that was given out originally. So essentially everyone that took the makeup knew exactly what was going to be on it also.

Not a betting man, but the odds of the test being entirely voided is slim to none.

I heard quite awhile ago a D.S. went downtown for questioning a couple of times,

Nothing came of it, he's still on the job. If people confirmed they purchased answers to an investigator the D.S. and the people who confessed would be on the street, fired done.

I've heard 40 people in the 207th street overhaul got a 100 on the test???

How's that possible, first there is no published list, so all scores today are word of mouth. I got a 75.99999 (14 wrong) is it true or am I full of shit? (true)

Second questions are submitted by many different mangers. If the D.S did submit questions and they were used he would only know the ones he submitted, not those accepted from MS1's and D.S.'s.

I've heard less than 160 of nearly 1600 passed the test, somewhere in the 10% pass range.

I've also heard there is a good chance for some "provisional" MS 1's to be named within the next two months.

Not a betting man, but the odds of the test being entirely voided is slim to none.

I heard quite awhile ago a D.S. went downtown for questioning a couple of times,

Nothing came of it, he's still on the job. If people confirmed they purchased answers to an investigator the D.S. and the people who confessed would be on the street, fired done.

I've heard 40 people in the 207th street overhaul got a 100 on the test???

How's that possible, first there is no published list, so all scores today are word of mouth. I got a 75.99999 (14 wrong) is it true or am I full of shit? (true)

Second questions are submitted by many different mangers. If the D.S did submit questions and they were used he would only know the ones he submitted, not those accepted from MS1's and D.S.'s.

I've heard less than 160 of nearly 1600 passed the test, somewhere in the 10% pass range.

I've also heard there is a good chance for some "provisional" MS 1's to be named within the next two months.

Archived