NYCTA Subway Signs

12 hours ago, New Flyer Xcelsior said:

Can I have another sign done:

90-92 Sts Station

Uptown &                 (K) York Av/96 St Local                    (4) 2 Av/Grand Concourse Local          <4> 2 Av/Grand Concourse Express               

Bronx                        To Riverside Park                              To Norwood - 208 St                               To Norwood - 208 St                                         

all times                                              late nights; no service,                           late nights; no service,                                        

Take (K) to 5 Av for (M)                          Take (K) to 5 Av for (M)                                       

As marked, please do not do the LGA (JFK). Thanks!

On 8/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, 4 via Mosholu said:

Can I have a sign done that says:

Uptown and                                      (6) Pelham Bay Park Local                                          <6> Pelham Bay Park Express                        (4) Mosholu Local

The Bronx via                                     To Pelham Bay Park, all times                                    To Pelham Bay Park,                                     To Woodlawn - Jerome Av,

Lexington Av Local                            and E 177 St - Parkchester, weekdays                       weekday afternoons                                     late nights

I finished the sign you wanted

b46e1d1301218354.png

37 minutes ago, Frankie12345 said:

I finished the sign you wanted

b46e1d1301218354.png

Thanks, man. I discovered that the dimensions for the sign you created when I tried to make it as an additional signature did not follow what it was supposed to be according to the guidelines. In light of that, I wonder if perhaps it can be reworked somehow with less pixels to match what the guidelines are in respect to signatures.

Edited by 4 via Mosholu

6 hours ago, New Flyer Xcelsior said:

90-92 Sts Station

Uptown &                 (K) York Av/96 St Local                    (4) 2 Av/Grand Concourse Local          <4> 2 Av/Grand Concourse Express              

Bronx                        To Riverside Park                              To Norwood - 208 St                               To Norwood - 208 St                                         

all times                                              late nights; limited service,                    weekends; no service,                                        

Alternative: Take (K) to 5 Av for (M)                          Take (4)

If you can, please do include the 90-92 Sts Station sign I put at the top! Also, please include the changes I made above. This is the final sign! Sorry for changing it so much!! Thanks :)

1 hour ago, 4 via Mosholu said:

Thanks, man. I discovered that the dimensions for the sign you created when I tried to make it as an additional signature did not follow what it was supposed to be according to the guidelines. In light of that, I wonder if perhaps it can be reworked somehow with less pixels to match what the guidelines are in respect to signatures.

This based of the 80's subway signature signs what I did

Edited by Frankie12345

1 hour ago, Frankie12345 said:

This based of the 80's subway signature signs what I did

Oh, I see. In that case, could you please do a sign according to the 1990's overhead signage that says:

E 177 St - Parkchester and           (6) To Pelham Bay Park, all times                          

Pelham Bay Park                            Weekdays via local to E 177 St - Parkchester;

Via Pelham Bay Park Local           transfer to <6> Express across the platform

On 8/14/2019 at 8:25 AM, New Flyer Xcelsior said:

90-92 Sts Station

all times                                              late nights; no service,                           late nights; no service,                                        

Take (K) to 5 Av for (M)                          Take (K) to 5 Av for (M)                                       

If you can't do it, then don't worry bout the 90-92 Sts station name -- there might not be room. @Frankie12345

Thanks and sorry if I seem pushy.

Could I have a destination sign done:

Uptown,                   (L) to LGA Airport                                      (A) to 240 St                                       (Z) to 57 St-11 Av

Queens                     Northern Blvd Exp                                     Park Av/University Av Lcl                 57 St Lcl

& Bronx                    late nights; no service,                               all times                                             late nights; no service,

take (A) to 79 St for (5)                                                                                          Take (A) to 57 St for (R)

• 2 weeks later...

Could I have a destination sign sign done

(K) to Riverside Park                      (4) to 261 St

Uptown &         96 St Local                                        2 Av/Grand Concourse Lcl

Bronx                all times                                            late nights, no service,

Take (K) to 5 Av for (N)

• 4 weeks later...

Could I have a destination sign done?

(NX) to Little Neck                                             (5) to Wave Hill                                 <5> to Wave Hill

Uptown &                  Northern Blvd Exp                                          5 Av/University Av Local                  5 Av/University Av Exp

Queens                      late nights; no service                                     all times                                             late nights and weekends; no service

Take Downtown (5) to 34 St for (M)                                                                         Take (5)

• 3 months later...
On 8/14/2019 at 6:04 PM, 4 via Mosholu said:

Oh, I see. In that case, could you please do a sign according to the 1990's overhead signage that says:

E 177 St - Parkchester and           (6) To Pelham Bay Park, all times                          

Pelham Bay Park                            Weekdays via local to E 177 St - Parkchester;

Via Pelham Bay Park Local           transfer to <6> Express across the platform

618c211330232218.png

Edited by Frankie12345

@Frankie12345 Can I have a sign done?

(RR) to Washington Sq                                  (QJ) to 20 St-11 Av                                  (C) to South Ferry                      <C> to South Ferry

Downtown       Park Av Local                                                Park Av-5 Av Express                            34 St-Avenue C Local                34 St-Avenue C Express

& Brooklyn       late nights, no service                                 weekends, no service                           all times                                      late nights, no service

Take (V) to 11 Av for (H)                             Take <C> to Chatham Sq for <5>                                                                Use (C)

Thanks

@Jova42R

Edited by Jova42R

• 6 months later...
On 1/8/2020 at 9:15 PM, Jova42R said:

@Frankie12345 Can I have a sign done?

(RR) to Washington Sq                                  (QJ) to 20 St-11 Av                                  (C) to South Ferry                      <C> to South Ferry

Downtown       Park Av Local                                                Park Av-5 Av Express                            34 St-Avenue C Local                34 St-Avenue C Express

& Brooklyn       late nights, no service                                 weekends, no service                           all times                                      late nights, no service

Take (V) to 11 Av for (H)                             Take <C> to Chatham Sq for <5>                                                                Use (C)

Thanks

@Jova42R

6b9bb41350572480.png

Edited by Frankie12345

• 7 months later...

Is anybody able to do this????

Manhattan &                                  <Y> To Exchange Place, New Jersey Mornings Only

New Jersey via 3rd Avenue           Other times (Y) makes all local Stops across the platform on

Skip Stop Express                           local track.

Manhattan,                     (P) Broadway/LaGuardia Local                                                             (Y) 2nd/3rd Av Local To Williamsbridge-Gun Hill Road

Queens & The Bronx,   To LaGuardia Airport-Delta Terminal or College Point-20th Av      All Times. PM Rush Hours <Y> runs via 3rd Avenue Skip Stop

New York                        All Times. Rush Hours, (P) Runs Express in Queens                         Express

4 hours ago, DJLilFace222 said:

Manhattan &                                  <Y> To Exchange Place, New Jersey Mornings Only

New Jersey via 3rd Avenue           Other times (Y) makes all local Stops across the platform on

Manhattan,                     (P) Broadway/LaGuardia Local                                                             (Y) 2nd/3rd Av Local To Williamsbridge-Gun Hill Road

Queens & The Bronx,   To LaGuardia Airport-Delta Terminal or College Point-20th Av      All Times. PM Rush Hours <Y> runs via 3rd Avenue Skip Stop

New York                        All Times. Rush Hours, (P) Runs Express in Queens                         Express

hey i would like you guys to do the R160 LED sign interior and the outside LED (E) to Delancey St

(E) : to Delancey-Essex

(E) Queens Blvd Exp

(E) : via 63 ST/6 AV

On 3/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, DJLilFace222 said:

I will

On 3/18/2021 at 5:03 PM, DJLilFace222 said:

which color of P and Y