HI everyone

saned161

Hi my name is Saned AKA Sammy. As you all know I am new to this forum. To tell you a little about myself; I am currently a college student attending Brooklyn College in Midwood Brooklyn, I currently work in a grocery store. Recently I sent my application to take the conductor exam number 8094. I signed up for this forum in hope of getting any advice and to find out how I can study for the test. I know that there is a book which I can read to prep for the exam but I don't know the title and wanted to know if anyone knows the title. Thank you in advance for any help you offer.

Welcome Sammy and good luck on the upcoming conductor exam. The test basically tests your reading comprehension. The book you are looking for has a green cover with yellow lettering. The title of the book is "This is your Passbook for Conductor". You can get this at the Civil Service Book Store located at 89 Worth Street in Manhattan. Keep in mind that this book store deals with cash only. Again best of luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived