Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
+Young+

B/O 7612 Hiring Process

+Young+

Attention Folks:

The list for this exam has been published as of October 17th, 2018. To view your list number, click here and type either "7612" or your last name in the search box on the top right followed by "enter" to view your results.

In addition, here is the Notice of Examination for this specific exam in case anyone needs this for future reference.

Good luck and please do not forget to keep us posted!!

Message added by +Young+

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, New2this said:

So we got to pick depots today... only 3 depots in Brooklyn where available. My question is, what can I do to get transferred to a depot that I want?? And how would I know that the depot that I want has openings? 

First Congrats! 👏

What  3 depot was available and you can only request for a transfer to either Staten Island or Queens based on seniority order.

Edited by Flatbush SBS Duece
Error

Posted (edited)

@New2this  The only time you can go to another TA/OA depot within  Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan is during the general system pick  which starts October - December  in seniority order through-out the bus operator system pool. 

If you want to go to a Queens or Staten Island depot, you have to see your union or depot Gen Supt Transportation  "aka The Boss" to fill out a request form for a transfer to Qns or SI depot. It will also be based on seniority order and when they're if an opening they will offer you.  

At the moment the depot you were able to pick to start off your probationary period will be your current home until you decide to pick out during the general system pick or a request transfer to the other two boroughs.  If you pick out, You will start to report to your new home in January.

Edited by Flatbush SBS Duece

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Flatbush SBS Duece said:

First Congrats! 👏

What  3 depot was available and you can only request for a transfer to either Staten Island or Queens based on seniority order.

Thank you.....East NY, Grand Ave, and Jackie Gleason

Edited by New2this

1 hour ago, Flatbush SBS Duece said:

@New2this  The only time you can go to another TA/OA depot within  Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan is during the general system pick  which starts October - December  in seniority order through-out the bus operator system pool. 

If you want to go to a Queens or Staten Island depot, you have to see your union or depot Gen Supt Transportation  "aka The Boss" to fill out a request form for a transfer to Qns or SI depot. It will also be based on seniority order and when they're if an opening they will offer you.  

At the moment the depot you were able to pick to start off your probationary period will be your current home until you decide to pick out during the general system pick or a request transfer to the other two boroughs.  If you pick out, You will start to report to your new home in January.

Thanks for the info... guess I have to wait until general system pick.

2 hours ago, New2this said:

Thank you.....East NY, Grand Ave, and Jackie Gleason

Heh those depots were open when it was our turn to pick. I'm surprised Gun Hill or Kingsbridge didn't pop up, they had a lot of openings for our class

19 hours ago, SoSpectacular said:

Heh those depots were open when it was our turn to pick. I'm surprised Gun Hill or Kingsbridge didn't pop up, they had a lot of openings for our class

Oh man.....I wanted KB. 

8 hours ago, BusOperator0913 said:

Is there a way I can see if there’s gonna be more classes? Still hopeful for this year at least 

It's just a matter of patience.

One of things I can recommend is to check out this website on a regular basis. Although I put my last name in the search box since I'm on multiple lists between NYC Transit & DCAS, you can always type "07612" in the search box on the top right followed by pressing "enter." If you see that the "Request Date" was recent, as in the last couple of days or within the past week, then you'll know that they sent out the next "batch" of letters in which they'll be an upcoming TA (not OA or BC) class soon.

We just need patience, that's all...

Hello everyone I’m also waiting on a call does anyone have any idea what number they are up to on the list, or what batch was called in last??