Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
+Young+

B/O 7612 Hiring Process

+Young+

Attention Folks:

The list for this exam has been published as of October 17th, 2018. To view your list number, click here and type either "7612" or your last name in the search box on the top right followed by "enter" to view your results.

In addition, here is the Notice of Examination for this specific exam in case anyone needs this for future reference.

Good luck and please do not forget to keep us posted!!

Message added by +Young+

3 minutes ago, +Young+ said:

You're welcome. Even when I'm driving my car, if I see someone behind me who wants to go fast, I just pull over and let them go. That's all. After all, it's your license/abstract and it's your job to make sure it stays clean and nothing bad happens to it. As far as getting the points reduced, for the TA you can do nothing, however for insurance purposes, you can take a defensive driving class. They love those things.

Have a great weekend as well!!

That's it time to go into full grandma mode while driving now,figured this would happen to me while I was in the process of this lol.Thanks again Young

• Upvote 1

Guys, 

Can someone tell me when looking at the website after searching '07612' what do we look at or for to tell where we are with regards to when they may call us?

1 hour ago, sisslims29 said:

Guys, 

Can someone tell me when looking at the website after searching '07612' what do we look at or for to tell where we are with regards to when they may call us?

After typing in "07612" in the search box on this website, what we're primarily looking for is the "Request Date" on the right hand side. It will be between the certification sequence number and the salary, which is $23.84 per hour. Within a couple of business of days of "Employment Operations" requesting a new batch of names from DCAS, this will be updated. Once it is updated, those folks who have a low certification sequence number should be receiving either an e-mail or phone call or letter in the mail asking to report to Livingston Street for employment processing.

In order to make it easier on yourselves, you know that you can also type in "Bus Operator" in the search box as well, right? If you do, you'll see that the first batch of candidates with the May 28th Request Date are from B/O Exam 4600, which makes sense since that list is older, in which those folks have first preference until that list expires this upcoming January.

Edited by +Young+

18 hours ago, +Young+ said:

After typing in "07612" in the search box on this website, what we're primarily looking for is the "Request Date" on the right hand side. It will be between the certification sequence number and the salary, which is $23.84 per hour. Within a couple of business of days of "Employment Operations" requesting a new batch of names from DCAS, this will be updated. Once it is updated, those folks who have a low certification sequence number should be receiving either an e-mail or phone call or letter in the mail asking to report to Livingston Street for employment processing.

In order to make it easier on yourselves, you know that you can also type in "Bus Operator" in the search box as well, right? If you do, you'll see that the first batch of candidates with the May 28th Request Date are from B/O Exam 4600, which makes sense since that list is older, in which those folks have first preference until that list expires this upcoming January.

I saw it. My name hasn't been updated since February. Smh

Edited by sisslims29