Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brighton Local

D / N Via Brighton Express

I duno wat went wrong either At Stillwell or Along the West End or 4 Av, but some cool emergency G.O.'S went into effect. N , then later D trains were re-routed via Brighton Express from Stillwell to DeKalb I guess....

sorry for the pix not being 100% clear, my flash wouldve went off, and flashing is not allowed, so i did wat i could....

R68 D TRAINS WERE BACK ON THE BRIGHTON LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont mean to yell, i was just really happy to see the D back at its home...

DSCN5180.jpg

DSCN5185.jpg

DSCN5192.jpg

DSCN5203.jpg

DSCN5204.jpg

DSCN5213.jpg

DSCN5214.jpg

DSCN5215.jpg

DSCN5222.jpg

DSCN5224.jpg

DSCN5225.jpg

DSCN5229.jpg

DSCN5232.jpg

DSCN5254.jpg

DSCN5256.jpg

Damn, thats crazy. Nice catch! While you took those pictures, I was somewhere on LIRR to NY Penn or NJT to NWK Penn.....

The subway was quite a fiasco yesterday which is why I alternated my travels yesterday....

Thanx Pablo....

nice, u did alot of "commut"ing yesterday

Yup, did lots of commuting yesterday. Probably post about it later....

thanx, ya West 8th st at night is a cool place to grab those pix..

In my post, one of them is a Q, the other is rerouted N.. The D train came through there like 2 mins before , but a coney isl bound Q blocked the shot of the manhtn bound D..

have no idea..

To me , the D wasnt re routed. I liked having the D on Brighton again. It was cool while it lasted. Nov 26, 1967 - July 21, 2001

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.