Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mfs NJT459

Man races subway train on foot, wins

Aren't those stations so close together that as the last car comes out of Park Place, the front car is in Chambers Street already? Cheap stunt, but it proves a point I guess.

Aren't those stations so close together that as the last car comes out of Park Place, the front car is in Chambers Street already? Cheap stunt, but it proves a point I guess.

Yeah, it's literally about 2 blocks away. Not exactly an easy run unless you're in shape, but it's still not a huge distance. It'd be like running from the north end of Bowling Green station to the south end of Wall Street station.

That background music sounds like every time Baxter Stockman flies away; very annoying.....

Anyway, yeah - we know Chambers st. & Park Pl. are very proximate to each other....

I'd like to see this done in the height of the rush hour & see if the same end result'll occur withougt knocking somebody over.... LMAO...

Figure it would be something gimmicky like this....

What? he Ran from Chanbers to Park Place?!?! Im Not Impressed! Those Timers over there Clear at about 8mph! Race the train from 14th to Chambers and your talking! LoL

• Upvote 2

What? he Ran from Chanbers to Park Place?!?! Im Not Impressed! Those Timers over there Clear at about 8mph! Race the train from 14th to Chambers and your talking! LoL

i will like to see anybody do that....