Trump to Pull U.S. Out of Climate Accord

GojiMet86

Its so funny that shortly after news broke out that Trump pulled out of the Accords, politicians like DeBlasio started going ham on Trump, which is why I think there was a seek and destroy order given to Port Authority Police to catch anyone idling (inside Port Authority Bus Terminal). Now I understand that PA has almost nothing to do with NY politics, I just think that this is a domino effect from the pull out

Anything coming out of the Comrade or his his compatriots in this city is suspect as the New York Post correctly pointed out, this example of the "let them eat cake school" has to be driven every day to Park Slope in his SUV gas guzzler because he has to work out there, not in a place closer to Gracie Mansion. He is one of many who talk about climate change and yet do more damage to the environment with their need for individualized transportation which they conveniently find a way to justify with their phony rhetoric that is plastered all over the media.

What people forget is that this is an election year and the comrade and his compatriots are up for re-election. You will never know it as all we hear about is him and his policies are good for this city (If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you).which in reality will bankrupt us

Anything coming out of the Comrade or his his compatriots in this city is suspect as the New York Post correctly pointed out, this example of the "let them eat cake school" has to be driven every day to Park Slope in his SUV gas guzzler because he has to work out there, not in a place closer to Gracie Mansion. He is one of many who talk about climate change and yet do more damage to the environment with their need for individualized transportation which they conveniently find a way to justify with their phony rhetoric that is plastered all over the media.

What people forget is that this is an election year and the comrade and his compatriots are up for re-election. You will never know it as all we hear about is him and his policies are good for this city (If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you).which in reality will bankrupt us

Yeah he is full of BS. He even takes a helicopter sometimes if the traffic is too bad, and he had the nerve to talk about what hell it was traveling above ground when he's contributing to the problem. He claims he uses the subway and likes it but there have been zero stories of him.using it regularly since he's been elected. Bloomberg has more money than he'll ever have and even he took the subway sometimes, even if it was for a photo op.

Ding-ding-ding. This one gets it. So much for "man of the people DiBlasio" *shrugs*

• 4 months later...

Archived