Updated NYMTA Depot Roster (6/17/17)

The Real

Don't worry about it. And I address this to everybody. It's not July 1 yet. The M line GO and new pick for the operators hasn't started yet. By the time July 1 comes, FP will have enough buses (as will the other depots involved) for the shuttle work as the drivers in that depot picked most of the bus shuttle jobs because when NYCT designed the pick, they put most of those jobs there.

I ended up picking the M shuttle for the summer pick.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

The shuttle officially begins a soft launch this weekend to prepare for work. It will run between Metropolitan and Myrtle/Broadway. The M will operate on the J line to Broadway Junction. The following weekend will be the full service and there will be 3 routes.

#1 Local Metropolitan-Myrtle/Wycoff

#2 Local Myrtle/Wycoff-Myrtle/Broadway

#3 Express Metropolitan-Myrtle via 1 stop at the Jefferson St. L train station.

The shuttle officially begins a soft launch this weekend to prepare for work. It will run between Metropolitan and Myrtle/Broadway. The M will operate on the J line to Broadway Junction. The following weekend will be the full service and there will be 3 routes.

#1 Local Metropolitan-Myrtle/Wycoff

#2 Local Myrtle/Wycoff-Myrtle/Broadway

#3 Express Metropolitan-Myrtle via 1 stop at the Jefferson St. L train station.

Between the B46, B47, B15, B54 and all the Myrtle-Wyckoff routes. Traffic will definitely be on a standstill on Broadway, Myrtle Avenue and in between. Bed-Stuy + Bushwick gridlock I'd like to call it.

Archived