Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
BreeddekalbL

Amtrak Names Former Delta CEO Richard Anderson as it's new CEO

I should get a ride on Amtrak in before they start charging $25 bag fees and $200 change fees :lol: ...

In all seriousness, Anderson really turned Delta around for the better when he was their CEO, let's see what he can do with Amtrak.

Edited by paulrivera

Upon hearing this, my first thought was, That was quick. But then again, Amtrak has had no stability since Graham Claytor

Upon hearing this, my first thought was, That was quick. But then again, Amtrak has had no stability since Graham Claytor

Pax Rail is a whole different animal than planes. Politics, money, old equipment, hope he's ready to deal with that. I hope he look at Amtrak as a whole like Claytor did instead of the big cities.

Pax Rail is a whole different animal than planes. Politics, money, old equipment, hope he's ready to deal with that. I hope he look at Amtrak as a whole like Claytor did instead of the big cities.

I had expected David Gunn to be the next great CEO since Claytor, but he fell under political idiocy. He never really got a chance to do what he wanted to

• Upvote 1