R32-R42 subway car's memorabilia goes on sale

trainfan22

Lol i have tokens that had been saved long ago its right on my desk i only have 2 :/ they wasent bought just kept em ever since my mom bought the last ones from the token booth when they used to have them.

Should i sell them or keep em for longer for more money to sell

Lol i have tokens that had been saved long ago its right on my desk i only have 2 :/ they wasent bought just kept em ever since my mom bought the last ones from the token booth when they used to have them.

Should i sell them or keep em for longer for more money to sell

ya sell at ebay mabe u earn 80$ or sumin haha

I'd hold on to my token set for a good 10 to 20 years. Who knows how much it could be worth by then. Now I wounder how long I should hold on to my 2 redbird signs and R30 sign?

true mate, maye it can be worth more then just $500 lol, cuz its vintage

Wow, I called the MTA today about the R40/42 route sign to see if I could pick it up and save on shipping. They said no and with the $50 handling fee and shipping it comes to about $280. At that price I am just go for the R32 side sign since they said that really big items could be picked up and if the R32 sign is not big enough I'll go for the R40 side sign. For some odd reason a $50 handling fee is waived for items over $300, but those are also the heaviest.

Wow, I called the MTA today about the R40/42 route sign to see if I could pick it up and save on shipping. They said no and with the $50 handling fee and shipping it comes to about $280. At that price I am just go for the R32 side sign since they said that really big items could be picked up and if the R32 sign is not big enough I'll go for the R40 side sign. For some odd reason a $50 handling fee is waived for items over $300, but those are also the heaviest.

I have to clear up some space, will probably pick up a MC, a front sign, don't know what else I can fit...trying to get the order over 300 to waive the fee and so I can pick everything up (do NOT want to pay shipping)...

Some doors would be nice, I actually need new ones for my closet but I took the measurements and they'd be too big... :P

But some interesting stuff they got there..

If its over $300 you can pick it up? When I called today they were not clear on that, I sked if I could do so for a front sign and they said if I got something else I could.

Don't know...I hope so. But I have a feeling a 60 pound MC AND a sign would be better picked up than shipped

Speaking of weight: are they selling any coupler adapters :P

All I gotta say is FINALLLY!!!!

I totally agree. It took them such a long time and I even emailed them about it. Now I have to try and get my hands on some builder plates. :P By the way if anybody does buy any of these things, please don't be afraid to post photos. B)

Archived