Model Transit Convention (WITH A SURPRISE!!)

Those are amazing!

Thanks

What is the R160 made from

Cast Plastic (Heavy Duty)

I love the 62/16

seems like the 160s Need a paint job :)

No duh! It's going to be a future (Q) Train!

Nice photos!! Btw that 160 looks like a candy bar.

A delicious plastic flavored candy bar!

WOW!! That R160 looks great, might have to get one when it comes out or maybe even one of the CTA cars (6000 series I think). This of course is after I get either an R40/42 route sign or R32 side sign. I wish I could have gone, I went 2 years ago and kick my self every day for not picking up several R1/9 front rollsigns and a CTA rollsign. College gets in the way of alot.

Looks pretty accurate though. :cool:

It even came with running number for Both R160A and B.

Nice!!!!!

From china!?:confused::eek:

- A

No just playin around.

Those loook great!

Thanks Curt Man!

Nice! I wanted to go but I got too lazy and didn't have a want to go all the way down to New Brunswick.

Lazy Lazy Lazy!!:mad: You should of came!

WOW!! That R160 looks great, might have to get one when it comes out or maybe even one of the CTA cars (6000 series I think). This of course is after I get either an R40/42 route sign or R32 side sign. I wish I could have gone, I went 2 years ago and kick my self every day for not picking up several R1/9 front rollsigns and a CTA rollsign. College gets in the way of alot.

I saw a side R1-9 sign for sale for $2500 with sign that say (A): Euclid Avenue and a R62 rollsign for $350 saying <7> Time Sq-Main Street

Very cool. ;)

Thank you!

Hot Shots Nick! I havent been to the show since 2006. Nice to see whats going on. That Chicago guy always has an awesome Model EL!

You know Zach, my best friend Alex before she left gave me all of her MTH Train (Except for her beloved 3200 and R17 <5> set.) So now I have a R1, a Grafitti R17 and the ORIGINAL R21 Redbrid in Proto-Sound!!! I want to build an el like that someday.

Cool pics you took.

Thanks!

It even came with running number for Both R160A and B.

No just playin around.

Thanks Curt Man!

Lazy Lazy Lazy!!:mad: You should of came!

I saw a side R1-9 sign for sale for $2500 with sign that say (A): Euclid Avenue and a R62 rollsign for $350 saying <7> Time Sq-Main Street

Thank you!

You know Zach, my best friend Alex before she left gave me all of her MTH Train (Except for her beloved 3200 and R17 <5> set.) So now I have a R1, a Grafitti R17 and the ORIGINAL R21 Redbrid in Proto-Sound!!! I want to build an el like that someday.

Thanks!

Nice!!! P/M Me when you want to start, ill help you:cool:

Archived