Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
via White Plains Road

Pics from Atlantic Antic Bus Festival 2day (10/05/08)!

So I went to the Atlantic Antic Bus Festival 2day....got there around 1:45pm....meet up with Pablo, Bee Flexible, Majinvegeta, Trevor and others. Didn't see other buses that I though would have been there and I also went to the Transit Museum since it was free!

100_5973.jpg

100_5975.jpg

100_5977.jpg

100_5979.jpg

100_5982.jpg

100_5984.jpg

100_5986.jpg

100_5988.jpg

100_5990.jpg

100_5992.jpg

100_5994.jpg

100_5996.jpg

100_5998.jpg

100_6000.jpg

100_6002.jpg

100_6004.jpg

100_6006.jpg

100_6008.jpg

100_6010.jpg

100_6051.jpg

100_6053.jpg

100_6055.jpg

100_6057.jpg

100_6059.jpg

100_6061.jpg

100_6069.jpg

100_6070.jpg

100_6071.jpg

100_6074.jpg

100_6077.jpg

Oh noez, mi leg has been exposed!!!!

I love the way these came out curtis, awesome!

Why thank you sir. Sometimes you have to show a lil leg once in a while....lol....just joking.

nice pics, to bad i didnt came,

Did you have to pay to enter a bus =|

Thanks Mark and no it was free even the Transit Museum!

Just a comment on The liberty line bus. I'm a Bus Operator and was driving a 9500 RTS when this liberty line bus pulls next to me. I was on Flatbush ave ext. and i tell you that was one of the fastest bus i have seen on the road and the way it sounded was so awesome when the operator opened it up.By the way it blew my doors off.:)

Just a comment on The liberty line bus. I'm a Bus Operator and was driving a 9500 RTS when this liberty line bus pulls next to me. I was on Flatbush ave ext. and i tell you that was one of the fastest bus i have seen on the road and the way it sounded was so awesome when the operator opened it up.By the way it blew my doors off.:)

LMAO.....those buses are fast. I really miss those buses on the streets. Now they are in Eastchester Depot collecting dust. Thanks (MTA)

Great shots Curtis! Ugh, I got there too late, I missed anything before the DD took off. Who was that with u?

Me :B

Lol, the most messed up thing happened, there was a box of maps laying on the sidewalk, so curtis and I grabbed a few, but there were no more brooklyn maps, only two updated bronx maps left ( I picked up 3 :B ) The rest of the maps were from 2006-2007.... Hell, most of their busfest brochures and stuff were from 2005 U_U

Haha, you got the guy from Van Hool biting into his sandwich in the first photo.

Nice photos all around Curtis.

Thanks Pablo. LOL....I didn't know he was eating until I saw the pic myself

Nice Pics, Curtis. Too Bad I wasn't there...

Thanks and why didn't you come?

Great shots Curtis! Ugh, I got there too late, I missed anything before the DD took off. Who was that with u?

Thanks Chris and yeah you came way late....its always next year and I was with Majinvegeta (Shane)

damn. i got there early and left at around 2. It would have been cool possibly meeting some of you! I did meet one on the van hool, but i forgot his SN. damn.

damn. i got there early and left at around 2. It would have been cool possibly meeting some of you! I did meet one on the van hool, but i forgot his SN. damn.

That's alright....there are other events in the upcoming months:D

Very nice! You're lucky there's so much interest in old buses there.

Thank you and yes everyone loves the old buses....even ppl there were talking about how they rode the old buses and what not

Damn Nice!!!

Thank you

What was wrong with the 1948 Jackie Gleason Bus #2969? Why did she have to be towed to the Bus Fest?(NYCT)

B/c it was a Museum bus and I guess Transit Museum were showing the older and newer buses

B/c it was a Museum bus and I guess Transit Museum were showing the older and newer buses

Last year Museum Bus #2969 was driven to the 2007 NY Transit Bus Fest with its own manpower! I know that the Vintage 1956 Mack Transit Bus #6259 is currently undergoing repairs at the Zereaga Av Facility in the Bronx.

Last year Museum Bus #2969 was driven to the 2007 NY Transit Bus Fest with its own manpower! I know that the Vintage 1956 Mack Transit Bus #6259 is currently undergoing repairs at the Zereaga Av Facility in the Bronx.

I didn't go the one last yr....I'm sure they had more buses

As far as I know the bus wouldn't start so they had to tow it.