Greetings from overseas!

Patrick

Hello everybody!

My name is Patrick (obviously), I'm a 17 years old public transport enthusiast and as of September in my final year at my technical college (would be 13th grade in the US). Since my birth I've been always living in the capital of Austria (that is the country in central Europe without kangaroos and with a population of only some 100k more than NYC has :D ), Vienna. 

I've created an account here, because I recently got curious about how like-minded people discuss and see their transit network in NYC, after reading an article about the desolate condition of the NYC subway in a newspaper. 

For most of the time, I'll be a quiet reader, but I also could "introduce" you to Vienna's public transport system (with plenty of pictures), if anyone would be interested in something like that. If there's anything someone would love to see right now, just tell me down below!  :)

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I was just in Vienna for a day a couple weeks ago, and I loved the system there! I ended up only riding U1, U2 and U4 but it was such a wonderful way to get around the city. I took some pics myself that I will eventually post, but would love to see your perspective. Hope you do post it.

Archived